Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pagoda

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I have a problem with the pagoda, so when I go inside with my friends only myself or one other person with me shows up. Then I go back and try it again, still only myself or one other person. I pick my pagoda up, and set it back down again. But that doesn't work either. Does this happen to you, too?

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I have a pagoda and this used to happen to me too.
I solved the problem by making sure everyone would get out of my house and then I would change realms. Then I went back to my house and my friends ported and then the dungeon worked fine.

I hope this helps!

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Molly DreamCloud on May 27, 2013 wrote:
I have a problem with the pagoda, so when I go inside with my friends only myself or one other person with me shows up. Then I go back and try it again, still only myself or one other person. I pick my pagoda up, and set it back down again. But that doesn't work either. Does this happen to you, too?
This is most likely because you have started the Pagoda before and it was within 30minutes. If you exit a dungeon and you re-enter within 30minutes, you will start where you left off. This is the most likely reason this is happening. And yes, I know what Pagoda and I have completed it multiple times

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
I have a problem with the midnight sun pagoda. I have made it almost all the way through several times; however when I get to where it says 'go to Kaizoku's hideout' the door will not open to let me through. I am unsure if this is a glitch or if I am missing something. Please help. Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Enter the pagoda; ask you're friend(s) to then teleport into the pagoda.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Starshine666666 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Enter the pagoda; ask you're friend(s) to then teleport into the pagoda.
you can't teleport into the pagoda or winterbane hall, i've tried

Tavia WyrmPyre full on

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I swear that I've done this before. You can't teleport once you have started a battle.
JoshuaGoldGem

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
Again, as dungeon rules, if you leave pagoda or log out within 30minutes, you lose all your progress.
The problem is you left after 30minutes. So you pick up where you left off.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
michiganstate13 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
you can't teleport into the pagoda or winterbane hall, i've tried

Tavia WyrmPyre full on
Well if it was a glitch you could but since it isnt you cant. I agree with you