Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion Level's

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
I love wizard101 and pirate101 (i had to unsubscribe to p101 because we could only afford 1) but anyway, I love how you can level up your crew in p101, I think we should be able to lvl up minions with quests they give you or something, I love my life minion but the fire one, no offence, is NOT very good he acts like a lvl 12 which does not help in battle or pvp, he also has TERRIBLE health, I think we really should be able to lvl up minions it would be a great improvement in game

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
The NightSpear on May 18, 2013 wrote:
I love wizard101 and pirate101 (i had to unsubscribe to p101 because we could only afford 1) but anyway, I love how you can level up your crew in p101, I think we should be able to lvl up minions with quests they give you or something, I love my life minion but the fire one, no offence, is NOT very good he acts like a lvl 12 which does not help in battle or pvp, he also has TERRIBLE health, I think we really should be able to lvl up minions it would be a great improvement in game
They cant be a higher level then you though

Explorer
May 06, 2012
I think KI needs to make WAY stronger minions for myth type. after all, its what Myth is know for