Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns and Membership

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I think there should be like a little badge or something next to your name, name in character screen (spellbook) and the picture of you in the friend menu (or whatever it is). It sounds like just another way to brag, but there are a few reasons why it could be useful. Here's what I'm thinking:

1.You're friend doesn't get mad at you for saying "I don't have access to that location" when (s)he asks you to teleport to him/her for help in a place you've never seen before. Then they can know you're a crowns player and not rage.

2.You just ran out of crowns, and you're friend wants to rank pvp. There's your reason to ask for practice!

3."I'm not a crowns player, my membership expired, and I have less than $9.95 USD." Now we know you're not lying again!

4."Why are my timers so slow??!!" Ooooohhh....

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Hope you like my idea!

-Nathaniel Redflame level 38 in Mooshu.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on May 15, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be like a little badge or something next to your name, name in character screen (spellbook) and the picture of you in the friend menu (or whatever it is). It sounds like just another way to brag, but there are a few reasons why it could be useful. Here's what I'm thinking:

1.You're friend doesn't get mad at you for saying "I don't have access to that location" when (s)he asks you to teleport to him/her for help in a place you've never seen before. Then they can know you're a crowns player and not rage.

2.You just ran out of crowns, and you're friend wants to rank pvp. There's your reason to ask for practice!

3."I'm not a crowns player, my membership expired, and I have less than $9.95 USD." Now we know you're not lying again!

4."Why are my timers so slow??!!" Ooooohhh....

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Hope you like my idea!

-Nathaniel Redflame level 38 in Mooshu.
No thank you. There is enough begging out there. The last thing I need is to be targeted because I choose to pay to play.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
It is no ones business but my own what I have, what I want people to know about me etc. I don't do PVP because I do not want to fight anyone else, I have enough bad guys in quests to fight. What I choose to tell people is what I want to tell them. I also hate beggars and get bugged enough by them.