Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when do you fight Malister

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I have heard about people fighting Malister and wondering about when your wizard can duel him.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SophiaSparklstone on May 13, 2013 wrote:
I have heard about people fighting Malister and wondering about when your wizard can duel him.
between level 45-50ish, usually.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Malistaire is the final boss in Dragonspyre, in the dungeon quest: The Final Countdown

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Final_Countdown

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
You duel him at the end of Dragonspyre.

Destiny Windgem, level 37

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Like they have said Dragonspyre but recently I've heard he is raised from the dead and you battle Undead Malistaire on Xbalba the comet at the end of Azteca!

Hope this helped, Tarlac Owldreamer Level 29 Adept Wizard.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
BlazeTaleweaver on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Like they have said Dragonspyre but recently I've heard he is raised from the dead and you battle Undead Malistaire on Xbalba the comet at the end of Azteca!

Yes, you are right about that! I personally can't wait to battle him, I'm getting much closer, as I just unlocked Dragonspyre!

Destiny Windgem, level 41

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
He's the final boss of Dragonspyre. Good luck!

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Defender
May 29, 2009
BlazeTaleweaver on May 23, 2013 wrote:

That is correct but the real malistaire is battled in DS

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
It really depends on your playing speed. I'm a level 48 and I didn't even defeat him yet. My brother says I'm almost there so I assume you fight him around level 45-50

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I am not aware of any "Malister" ever existing in the game.

Alexander Rainbowfountain,

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Finn The Human on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:

Posts like this really bug me..
As someone who has been playing this game since 2010, you know exactly who the OP was referring to. Especially since numerous ppl successfully answered the question, before you chimed in with your smug reply.

The fact that you used quotation marks on the name, clearly suggests you were not genuinely curious about who Malister was, but rather, you were mocking the OP.

seriously, grow up.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Eric the Red on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Posts like this really bug me..
As someone who has been playing this game since 2010, you know exactly who the OP was referring to. Especially since numerous ppl successfully answered the question, before you chimed in with your smug reply.

The fact that you used quotation marks on the name, clearly suggests you were not genuinely curious about who Malister was, but rather, you were mocking the OP.

seriously, grow up.
My comment was meant to be playful and not cynical or mocking, but unfortunately that's exactly how it was conveyed to you (and most likely others.) It was not meant to be smug, but, as you've pointed out, it clearly appears this way. I apologize to you and the OP.

Thanks for speaking your mind and standing up to mean people (which is me in this situation ).

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Finn The Human on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:

She means Malistaire.