Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i advanced for my actual quest?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
I think I am advanced for my actual quest, i've seen a lot of wizards finishing krokotopia at lvl 20, but i am lvl 22 and I am still in krokosphinx, i dont know how i am too advanced, maybe the wizards i have seen havent completed crab alley or colossus blvd. I am confused, the good part is that it is too easy defeating enemies
but there is something i hate, all the time low level wizards send me friend requests because of my lvl.
My brother has a lvl 25 balance wizard and is in the same quest, RARE. Also i've seen wizards that defeat Lord Nightshade at lvl 9!!!! I defeated him at lvl 12! and some wizards finish marleybone at lvl 27 i think i will complete it at lvl 29 or 31

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 23 Master Diplomat (<---I love that badge )

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Richard FrostBreez... on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
I think I am advanced for my actual quest, i've seen a lot of wizards finishing krokotopia at lvl 20, but i am lvl 22 and I am still in krokosphinx, i dont know how i am too advanced, maybe the wizards i have seen havent completed crab alley or colossus blvd. I am confused, the good part is that it is too easy defeating enemies
but there is something i hate, all the time low level wizards send me friend requests because of my lvl.
My brother has a lvl 25 balance wizard and is in the same quest, RARE. Also i've seen wizards that defeat Lord Nightshade at lvl 9!!!! I defeated him at lvl 12! and some wizards finish marleybone at lvl 27 i think i will complete it at lvl 29 or 31

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 23 Master Diplomat (<---I love that badge )
There is no such thing as being too advanced or being too high of a level. It just means you took your time and did more side quests. It also means quests will be easier.
Don't compare. everyone plays their own way...just play the game and have fun.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
To be honest no. Just as raven Lady said. Ievels can vary all the time it depends on the amount of side quests you did and it also depends on when you became a member. For instance I have a charecter that did a Krokotopia at level 30. I would have done it at a lower level however I wasn't member straight away. So your not advanced but simply took longer.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Those who speed though the Spiral hit a brick wall when they complete DragonSprye and are not a high enough level to enter Celestia.

Taking regular quests and all or even some sides assures this will not happen to you.

Being a higher level gives you an advantage over the game play so you are not depending on friends all the time or not equipped to handle the battle at hand which can quickly take the fun out of the game in general.

It's never a bad idea to form a complete wizard for the latter worlds either. As you tackle the 2nd arc these extra levels may be even more helpful to you.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
I finished krok at level 32...
I have no idea how people are doing this at level 20 even without doing sidequests..
Stop complaining lol. Your still early....
Must learn....

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Please. I finished krok at lvl 33. Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44 conjurer

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Wolf and Rider on May 12, 2013 wrote:
Please. I finished krok at lvl 33. Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44 conjurer
OK I thought i was advanced but i think i need to lvl up, i am in dragonspyre and i am in the drake hatchery, i am lvl 42, i dont know if i need to lvl up

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 42

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
i got a member ship and i went to the labrinth and got to a higher level and now im a level 26 but still in the Krokosphinx.

Explorer
May 21, 2011
You defeated Lord Nightshade at level 12? My new myth wizard is level 14 and I didn't even defeat him! Maybe because I did all Wizard City side quests, Crab Alley, and now I'm on Colossus Boulevard. (excluding Sunken City, the smiths, and the crafting quests) I don't know how anyone can beat Lord Nightshade at level 9! Oh and about Marleybone? At this rate, you will not finish Marleybone around lvl 30. My death wizard is lvl 38 and still on Marleybone. That isn't a bad thing, though! It does start feeling too easy at some times. It's not your fault, the quests give out too much XP. Ohnoswords out.

Lvl 44
Lvl 38
Lvl 14