Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I just now finished the Celestia Grandmaster Crafting quest. I went to Zafaria to get the Legendary Crafting quest, but found nothing related to the crafting quest. I then asked a few friends and they took me to Baobab Market. They kept showing me where the crafting trainer is, but there is absolutely NOTHING there! What do I do (Literally, the only thing I see there is a tent with a mat on the floor)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TheAwesomeMyth on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
I just now finished the Celestia Grandmaster Crafting quest. I went to Zafaria to get the Legendary Crafting quest, but found nothing related to the crafting quest. I then asked a few friends and they took me to Baobab Market. They kept showing me where the crafting trainer is, but there is absolutely NOTHING there! What do I do (Literally, the only thing I see there is a tent with a mat on the floor)
To start the crafting quest you have to take the quests from the lion standing in Baobab, he is right across from the entrance of Savannah there, then you meet him in the market to get the quest.

Hint: the recipe for the drums is in Celestia base camp over by trial of spheres entrance.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
you have to get to zafaria and complete the first couple of quest that are there.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I've done both of your answers, and both simply don't apply to the problem. I've already completed the Celestia Grandmaster Crafting quest, but I can't get the Zafaria one because i don't SEE him there. What I mean by that is that I see nothing there, the lion in Baobab Market is not there. And I've already completed Zafaria. Is there a quest specifically that is not in the main quest line that might have gotten rid of the lion or make him appear? Because I've done the main quest up to Azteca. Please answer quickly, I really want to do some crafting!

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Oh never mind, it turns out morph is right. I didn't complete the quest "Market To Market" yet. Thank you!!!!!

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Also thank you BR for telling me where the recipe is :D