Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm level 78 and can't get the level 55 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I am level 78 now and I am still not recieving any sort of quest from Baldur Goldpaws or Erik Wydrune. I have completed Su Su Sudriland and Theif of Spells however no new quests in order to do the quest Runedown are appearing, does anybody have any idea what may be wrong?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
harrismas on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
I am level 78 now and I am still not recieving any sort of quest from Baldur Goldpaws or Erik Wydrune. I have completed Su Su Sudriland and Theif of Spells however no new quests in order to do the quest Runedown are appearing, does anybody have any idea what may be wrong?
Just checking... are you trying to talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town? Some players were mistakenly trying to talk to him in Northguard/Grizzleheim.

In case you need more info, this post from Professor Greyrose might also help:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/detailed-instructions-for-spell-pet-quests-35076

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
you should have gotten it. if you do what AluraMist2 says and it still doesnt work go to customer service and email them. they will help see you in the spiral jack skull breeze master of