Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katz lab help

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
i was at dr katz in katz lab in marleybone the dungeon before the royal museum then after i got the quest to go to watson i went to help a friend who was also in same dungeon and then i couldnt get back to go against dr katz

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mollyisthebest on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
i was at dr katz in katz lab in marleybone the dungeon before the royal museum then after i got the quest to go to watson i went to help a friend who was also in same dungeon and then i couldnt get back to go against dr katz
hey molly~ that's because you were in a dungeon.

when you enter a dungeon, you create a new instance;if you do any of the following:

1) log out of the game;
2) leave the dungeon for more than 30 minutes, or
3) change realms;

your progress will be reset and you will have to start over. if you ported to a friend's dungeon, that means that you joined her (or his) instance and reset your own. it's a pain, but it happens to everyone.

-von

90 bal & death
74 storm
53 life
30 myth & ice
22 fire

Defender
May 30, 2010
you able to help me in ithat dungeon Katz lab then i cant do it solo it too hard at level 28

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mollyisthebest on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
you able to help me in ithat dungeon Katz lab then i cant do it solo it too hard at level 28
yes, friends can help you~ you just need to start the dungeon together.

and yes, i can help if you like. just send me a message on wizard101central (if you don't have an account there, it's free to create one)~ my name there is El Veeb; if our time-zones match up, i will meet you in-game. i run 2 accounts at once, so it will probably be my myth and ice helping you (both are level 30).

some dungeons are tough to solo, but central is the best option for quest help. unlike these boards, posts to central are instant and don't require 24 hours for approval, so you can get the help you need faster.

see you on central~

-von/patrick/tara
30 myth & ice, the rest.