Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my kraken pet... is sick!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
My pet helephant likes to stomp around. All of my pets just walk or fly, but Miss Maya just stomps, like shes always angry at me. A lot of times she looks at me and wiggles her trunk too. The weirdest thing is whenever I lose a battle and I get teleported back to the commons area, she dances in the weird way onis do. They shake their hips and wiggle. Its quite funny.

Bailey Skullvault, Grandmaster of

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
wizardrokz on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
My chameleon, Lucky - Who i very much - licks the ground. She will give it a quick stare, then lick. It's very strange....Do chameleons normally do that?

-Angela DragonStone
2 things: Hi Angie! It's me, a-Mario! lol jk, it's Alura Battleheart!! And my Phoneix, Amber, Just waggles to the left and then to the right then does flips, having fun while I need a fire trap! lol.

Survivor
May 20, 2012
My Brave-Hound keeps howling at an imaginary moon idk why

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
My Lepercaun always hugs his pot of gold then looks around like someone's going to to steal it.
My beast pet always curl up for a nap then perks up her ears then jumps up.
My fish blows bubbles then puffs up.
-Sophia Sparklestone

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
My poor little pet egg. Its always cold it shivers all the time!
My dragons do their weird little dance thing..I need to hatch up a ninja pig so he can do the epic dance XD

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
My Black Widow just starts randomly jumping around from left to right, to left to right.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Alura BH on May 13, 2013 wrote:
2 things: Hi Angie! It's me, a-Mario! lol jk, it's Alura Battleheart!! And my Phoneix, Amber, Just waggles to the left and then to the right then does flips, having fun while I need a fire trap! lol.
Hey Alura!!!! (For those of you who don't know whats going on, we are Wizard101 friends who both post on message boards) My other pets do strange things too......

My collection of piggles are fly over to me and kind of hop in mid air.....
My Snake in a basket hisses and hides in his basket and looks around to make sure no one is there
My Hydras heads go to look in front of them one by one at something, and they look suprised LOL
And my judgment proudly displays her balance scale to her invisible audience

Now I must go, my mac and cheese lunch is waiting to be eaten.
See ya soon Alura!

Angie D

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Ive got no problems must be minor difficulties.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
My Forest Lord is always distracted, especially in battle. He is always looking over his shoulder as if there is a monster behind him and rarely ever sees fit to cast a Spritely or a blade. He has a very short attention span for anything in front of us.
Same with my Forest Lord.

Savannah LifeHunter, lvl 67

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
my helephant sometimes stomps around and sometimes my rain beetle will get me doughnuts not complaining about that though.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
yea, idk what my pets are thinking, i have like, four beast pets that take little naps when i want them to heal me

my utility dragon sticks his tongue out at the opponents (not complaining )

my charming minstrel will just strum his guitar thing, when i want her to steal a blade!

Valerian Hammer (and crew) pet

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
wizardrokz on May 20, 2013 wrote:
Hey Alura!!!! (For those of you who don't know whats going on, we are Wizard101 friends who both post on message boards) My other pets do strange things too......

My collection of piggles are fly over to me and kind of hop in mid air.....
My Snake in a basket hisses and hides in his basket and looks around to make sure no one is there
My Hydras heads go to look in front of them one by one at something, and they look suprised LOL
And my judgment proudly displays her balance scale to her invisible audience

Now I must go, my mac and cheese lunch is waiting to be eaten.
See ya soon Alura!

Angie D
Ok, here are the rest;

My pet Flame Toad, Libby, Just wiggles around for a bit, then falls asleep with her mouth WIDE open

My helephant does what the helephant spell does, stomp, stomp, trumpet.

My Grimzilla, Princess Barney, screams/roars at the ground... (Or ants??)

My efreet, Kobe, plays wih his sword ( I told him not to ...)

My pet egg, Pepper, Bends over...

Okay! that's all for now .. PEACE!!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
My ice beast Luna who i very much is lazy as a sleeping wolf.She is always curling up and taking napsIs that normal

Nicole lvl21

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
My strange beast pet takes way to many naps and my kraken pet is standing there and then suddenly spazzes out or something
Alexis silverheart lvl 61 storm

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
My gargoyle, Midnight, will lift his leg up and scratch his ear like a dog then shake for a second before returning back to normal. I find it really adorable.

-Fallon Winterflame lvl 46

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
When my archmage diviner is on the brink of defeat, and could really use a fairy, her pet therizinosaurus (Abbey) likes to crane her neck and sneak sidelong glances at her, while deciding whether or not to heal; she then refuses to do anything about it. She thinks we can't see her... really, now?

George the Satyr likes to stand in the dueling ring beside my legendary theurgist and dance his little heart out while she gets her posterior kicked in Zafaria.That youthful enthusiasm would be great for healing, but... yeah, no.

-v.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
I think my blue cyclops hates bugs because he looked at my dorm floor and stomped on something as if terrified. Then he looked at his shoe and began wiping his foot on the floor like he was trying to get the dead bug off his shoe.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I have the funniest pet creep. My sprite has this weird quick head-jerk type thing that she sometimes does. Its funny and weird. Also I want to say something. All the pet things are normal things that are supposed to happen. Every single pet has at least one or two!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Darth JT on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
My beast pets are so lazy, they lay down and take mini naps all the time!!!

Drives me crazy, wish they would heal me instead of sleeping...
meow wings also do that!!!

its sooooo cute to me!

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
My brother, Alexander Thorn level 23 has a pet ice salamander that break dances, I have a snow snake that nods its head crazy, a wolfhound that has fleas and a piggle that punches a invisible punching bag.

Jack Frost level 31

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
My polar bear cub always plays with her helment! It's so funny! It's like she wants to see without the helment in her eyes! I love her!

Megan Skywalker level 59 ice wizard

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
Lol my piglet likes to stare at the wall then he try's to go in it

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
I have a ghost pet that just stands there like she is thinking she doesn't dance or anything she just stands there

Vanessa mist rider lvl 43

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
I have a ghost pet that just stands there like she is thinking she doesn't dance or anything she just stands there

Vanessa mist rider lvl 43

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
My fierce hound, Emma howls at the sky/ceiling

But I don't understand is that she doesn't heal me much lol.