Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets for Zafaria and Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
I wish there was pet shops in both Zafaria and Avalon. Because i was looking at the balance lions in Savannah, Zafaria and wished i had one as a pet cause i thought they were cute while fighting them. Now in Wild, Avalon I really like Ceara Ashbury when you complete her armor quest for her knight thing. I wish there was a pet shop selling a pet like Ceara Ashbury in her knight suit. Possibly the only female knight in wizard101 that i wish i had as a pet because she is very very cute in her knight suit. My wizard Kimberly FireDreamer a Level 77 Transcendent Pyromancer always likes to hang out by her post wishing she had her as a pet really really bad.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Yea, we need pets there. I wanna buy little mini lions, zebras, foxes etc.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
We NEED this!! We should be able to get a pet like the lady of the lake or a fox or something . I really like the lions in zafaria too!! I wish there was a pet shop in these worlds, i would be willing to pay allot of gold for these new pets

Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
Stormgem307 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
We NEED this!! We should be able to get a pet like the lady of the lake or a fox or something . I really like the lions in zafaria too!! I wish there was a pet shop in these worlds, i would be willing to pay allot of gold for these new pets
I wish they would could come up with a Queen Gwendolyn pet and a Female or Male Black Knight fox pet. Sized like that Child Courtney Fox in Abby Road's Grave Yard. Or a plain Male or Female fox in all different colors and uniforms. IF there was a quest get Queen Gwendolyn pet and only she can give you it if you only completed avalon's entire main quest line I would do it!! When you completed the quest she gives two training points and the Queen Gwendolyn pet for your efforts.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I think they should come out with pets like the Lady of The Lake as well, but not just her, A purple One for , A Red One for , A Blue one for , A Green One for , A Yellow one for , A Black one for , a Orange one for , Maybe even make the Lady of the Lake the Vender, and give you your class one to protect it, When you beat the guy in the room with her.