Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
Hello wizards of the Spiral. I was wondering if we could start being able to feed pets snacks from our backpack directly, Because its such a pain to play the boring game and i don't got the time so please add this to the game thx!

Fred Strongwraith
Level 69 Life wizard
Liberator Of The Helephant

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I could not agree with you more. I am so tired of playing those games to train my pet. I find it boring and would rather just feed my pet directly. It would certainly save me loads of time.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I understand you guys completely!
What a pain it is to play those boring pet games in the Pet Pavilion.
Sorry KI, the games were fun but they get super boring after a while.
Furthermore, playing the games takes energy. I don't even have enough energy to care for my plants, so how am I supposed to care for my pet, too?

However, I can understand why we can't feed pets snacks directly. Think about it; everybody stops playing pet games and just buying loads and loads of snacks to do the work for them. In my opinion, players should be able to feed their pet directly, with a limit of one snack per day.

My storm snake gives me a spell only at Elder, and I'm dying to get the spell! But I can't play boring games and not care for my pet.