Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for many things.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Over the past couple months, I have thought of cool things that people may get for the game:

1.) Ambrose Transformation (1-Day/7-Day) for farewell to Coleman

2.) Katten Blast Treasure Card
a.) The card would come as a cute kitten going out of a vortex, sits there and smiles but then you see it's eyes get red and you see the kitten grow tall and muscular and the slam its fiery paw on its opponent.
b.) Fire Class spell, requires 8 pips, causes 575 damage and will stun for 3 turns. Accuracy 75%.
c.) TC version is 750 power and stun 4 turns, cost for TC 3500 gold.

3.) Katten pet, worth 5500 crowns and gives Katten Blast at Mega.

4.) Animated wallpaper for houses and Wavy motion floor

5.) New badges called Crown Shop Buyer, Crown Shop Regular, and CrownShopaholic

6.) Upgrades to Treasure chests (include items or battles)[for later places only] and Bazaar (items regenerate faster for other people to buy)

Finally 7.) Better Crown Shop items for IPhone game Grub Guardian.

If most of these would go in, I would play game even more. I am glad I got this game to play.
Sincerely, KaneDeathBringer Level 45

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
KaneDeathBringer23... on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
Over the past couple months, I have thought of cool things that people may get for the game:

1.) Ambrose Transformation (1-Day/7-Day) for farewell to Coleman

2.) Katten Blast Treasure Card
a.) The card would come as a cute kitten going out of a vortex, sits there and smiles but then you see it's eyes get red and you see the kitten grow tall and muscular and the slam its fiery paw on its opponent.
b.) Fire Class spell, requires 8 pips, causes 575 damage and will stun for 3 turns. Accuracy 75%.
c.) TC version is 750 power and stun 4 turns, cost for TC 3500 gold.

3.) Katten pet, worth 5500 crowns and gives Katten Blast at Mega.

4.) Animated wallpaper for houses and Wavy motion floor

5.) New badges called Crown Shop Buyer, Crown Shop Regular, and CrownShopaholic

6.) Upgrades to Treasure chests (include items or battles)[for later places only] and Bazaar (items regenerate faster for other people to buy)

Finally 7.) Better Crown Shop items for IPhone game Grub Guardian.

If most of these would go in, I would play game even more. I am glad I got this game to play.
Sincerely, KaneDeathBringer Level 45
100% agreed!

The only thing is that, the Fire Spell Katen Blast should be worth 7 pips because I dont think itis fair for the other schools without a Fire Mastery Amulet.

This said, the badges are fun and I would definately wear them, and it will also promote more crowns purchases for Kingsisle.

#popcicool7777777

- Alejandro

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
I think these are good ideas! I really like the animated wallpaper idea you had XD.