Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVPers disconnecting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
In ranked PVP I have been noticing people disconnect themselves so they won't get down ranked. I believe some people are abusing the recent update "if disconnected you will not receive/lose rewards." If there is some way to avoid/fix this I would like to know. Thanks, Kelsey T.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Fluffy Puppy on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
In ranked PVP I have been noticing people disconnect themselves so they won't get down ranked. I believe some people are abusing the recent update "if disconnected you will not receive/lose rewards." If there is some way to avoid/fix this I would like to know. Thanks, Kelsey T.
Who cares its not affecting you sir.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
hi - the "log out glitch" has an effect on every pvper - it's done so they don't lose points or rank which results in falsely inflated ranks and then ultimately has an effect on the point distribution system, so i must agree with the op stating this "glitch" needs to be addressed

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This needs to be addressed. It's a false rank to me. Might as well puppet if they are gonna do that.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
You win faster.
Be happy and grateful for this, not make every effort to stop it.
Plus you can use it too.
And the point distribution system is already horrible, only few can be warlords if it weren't for that.