Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-30-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi there Wizards! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (or if you don't celebrate, a wonderful weekend last weekend). Let's get to it!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Today, we'd like to chat about elixirs. What new elixirs would you like to see in the crown shop? It could be either changes or revisions to the current types of elixirs, or something completely new!

Take care Wizards, and stay fiery!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I myself rarely use elixers, but when I do, I normally go for the ones with critical, health, and block extras. Perhaps another elixer that you guys could add is one that will boost your pierce rating, seeing as a lot of very high level wizards have a pierce rating. Just an idea :) I'd buy it if it was an available elixer.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would like an exilir that will allow me to start with one or two extra power pips for a certain length of time. Would be great to use in dungeons.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Well the xp potion should give a bit more than 10% increase.
Pet xp increase potion would be great also.
A more expensive higher longer health boost potion.
How about a potion that gives you first turn in duels (excluding pvp ).

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
I would like to be able to buy more than one bric-a-brac elixir for my house. I'm a glitch builder and a decorator. I'm at the 300 max inside and out of my Sultan's Palace. That's a huge place to decorate!

Thanks for asking :)
Iridian

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Perhaps a elixir that makes that some spell like amplify would be active for one more round.So It would be active for 5 rounds instead of 4.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
hmm, Tough one, maybe one that changes your level for a hour or permanent I'm not sure... that's a very very good question.

Survivor
May 23, 2011
Would like to see a potion to help increase pips!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Backpack or Bank Elixirs that are PERMANENT but can only be used 2 or 4 times.
120 just isn't enough anymore for backpacks, or 100 for banks. Especially with all the fillers in hoard packs (bad seeds, unwanted pets, temporary mounts) It eats up our backpack/bank space.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I'd like to see micro-elixers for energy. I can't tell you how many times I'm just 10-20 points low to finish my garden. That's a long time to wait when you just want to get to bed, but I don't really want to blow 250 crowns to get back all of my energy, either. It would be great if there were elixers that just did 10 points for 30 crowns or similar.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
well professor falmea i would really enjoy an elixer that allows an extra wizard space that way players can enjoy all of the wizarding school so an extra wizard would be awesome and im sure alot of players who already have 6 wizards would agree with me ty for your time hope you take my idea into consideration :3

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
I would LOVE to see a gold elixir.
Since it is gold, maybe:
30,000 gold
+10 Universal damage
+5 Universal resist
+5 Universal accuracy
+10 Power pip percent
+20 Critical rating
+20 Critical block
1 hour
Level 75+?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
I would like to see an elixer that would give you increased pips for casting spells as they go away quickly when casting spells to gain your health back and you end up losing that health waiting for pips !!!
Thank You,
Gabriel Spellrider

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
We need potions that will change our hair colors, hair dos, and facial features.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
  • hourly/daily membership elixir
  • plant growth elixir, which makes one plant go from one age to the next ex: seed to mature or mature to ancient
  • sales elixir, which makes all items at the bazzar and vender a percent off for a certian amount of time
  • selling elixir, a percent more gold for sale for a certain amount of time

These are just ideas. some of them my seem like it would be hard to make. it would just come in handy if they were created. hope these are made and good luck to all the ideas people make

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I'd like to see an elixir that stops critical blocking from occurring. Maybe a 10% extra damage to self during use to offset.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Character elxir: Adds one more wizard slot so you can play as ALL schools, 700 crowns.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hello! :)

I think new elixers would be a great idea!

-An elixer that highers your chance at collecting things for collect quests.
-An elixer that makes your movement speed increase. (stacks with mount)

I am liking alot of the posts I see on here, all awesome ideas!

Johnny

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
It would be nice if the bric a brac elixir applied to pets and gardening as well as housing items.

I'd like an elixir that I can use to effect what talents my pets get. Even if it only takes effect at mega.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
How about a pet space elixer like bric-a -brac adding +50 more pets to an area. I for one am tired of keeping hundreds of pets scattered in numerous houses , and or on different wizards.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
Mm.. I'd like to see a potion like so:
Minor Pip Potion
- Reduces the amount of pips required for a spell by 2 for 30 Minutes.

- No PVP.

It gets a bit irritating in big boss fights when I cant get the pips for spells..

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Hannah Lifebringer on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
I would like an exilir that will allow me to start with one or two extra power pips for a certain length of time. Would be great to use in dungeons.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life
I think that's a great idea! Us wizards might get 2 power pips to start out with, maybe cast a good rank 4 spell if no traps or blades accessible...but the bosses as you start venturing into new worlds and stuff like that (starting with Celestia) get like maybe 5 or 6 power pips, even the ncps, not the bosses, get lots of pips it would be fair if we could retaliate with all that extra force

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
Well the xp potion should give a bit more than 10% increase.
Pet xp increase potion would be great also.
A more expensive higher longer health boost potion.
How about a potion that gives you first turn in duels (excluding pvp ).
i found out that even the quest experience, like after you complete one, gets boosted too. it's helped me level up quicker on more than one occasion.....i think a 10% increase is just right, imho

as for the potion that gives you first turn in regular solo duels, that's great! as for the one for pvp, that sould be excluded because what if someone on the other side used the same potion...it would be very confusing

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I think there should be a resistance Elixir and a elixir that makes your backpack and bank even larger by 30% and you can use it until the maximum is like 250 space? and in bank about 150-200 space?

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Sydney Lotus on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
i found out that even the quest experience, like after you complete one, gets boosted too. it's helped me level up quicker on more than one occasion.....i think a 10% increase is just right, imho

as for the potion that gives you first turn in regular solo duels, that's great! as for the one for pvp, that sould be excluded because what if someone on the other side used the same potion...it would be very confusing
I think he did say pvp excluded if you didnt notice.

And noway 10% is enough for boosting xp. Some games ive seen give days or potions that give double and triple xp. So buying a potion that gives me 1500 extra xp for receiving 15000 is far from a boost. Unless it stacked with itself lol.