Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unneccessary Banning

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
We have just found out that my brother has been banned. His username is tebucky11. Why was he banned? He hasn't broken any rules (or played in a long time, I am the player.) and has only been (false) reported once. We went on to pvp.

If it helps, I encountered a hacker when Azteca was on Test, who threatened to delete my account if we didn't trade accounts. Maybe he hacked into his account (by mistake) and spammed swears?

Well, KI, can you look at this? We were planning to use our second most powerful characters to beat DS.

Thanks,
Tyler LifeCaller Lvl 81 Fire, Ice, Life, Sun, Star, Balance (Completed most of them!)
Ryan Silvercoin Lvl 38 Myth, Balance
Cameron Spellcaster Lvl 13 Balance, Ice
Taylor LifeCaller Lvl 12 Life, Ice
Tyler LifeCaller Lvl 6 Storm

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Why post any of this in an open forum for everyone to see?
Why didn't you just contact support?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SparkySywer on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
We have just found out that my brother has been banned. His username is tebucky11. Why was he banned? He hasn't broken any rules (or played in a long time, I am the player.) and has only been (false) reported once. We went on to pvp.

If it helps, I encountered a hacker when Azteca was on Test, who threatened to delete my account if we didn't trade accounts. Maybe he hacked into his account (by mistake) and spammed swears?

Well, KI, can you look at this? We were planning to use our second most powerful characters to beat DS.

Thanks,
Tyler LifeCaller Lvl 81 Fire, Ice, Life, Sun, Star, Balance (Completed most of them!)
Ryan Silvercoin Lvl 38 Myth, Balance
Cameron Spellcaster Lvl 13 Balance, Ice
Taylor LifeCaller Lvl 12 Life, Ice
Tyler LifeCaller Lvl 6 Storm
You need to send an email/report to support. They can tell you exactly why your brother was banned.

Administrator
tebucky11 was banned for a very good reason, and that reason was sent to him/her in an email to the address associated with their Wizard101 account.

It is not your place to contact us on their behalf, as I doubt very much they would appreciate you airing their dirty laundry in public on our website.

community@wizard101.com