Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot access certain areas w/membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2012
Even with full membership, quests completed to lead up to the area and actual quetss in my log for it. . . i still cannot access it. I get an "upgrade now" pop-up everytime i try to go in. (Cyclops lane is the area to which i am refering)

Administrator
Please make sure you are playing on the account that has the Membership. Only the WallaceT101 account has a Membership, other accounts within your Family of Accounts do not have Memberships and cannot enter the premium areas without upgrading to a Membership or purchasing the areas with Crowns.

Connor SilverShade was able to transition into Cyclops Lane without seeing the "Upgrade Now" screen. Your character is standing inside the entry to Cyclops Lane.

If you continue to encounter this issue, let us know.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Also another dumb mistake i made was that i hit the 1 month purchase for p101 by accident. So make sure you subscribed to w101 an not p101.

KI should have these options on 2 separate pages for reasons such as this.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
fireproof1111 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
Also another dumb mistake i made was that i hit the 1 month purchase for p101 by accident. So make sure you subscribed to w101 an not p101.

KI should have these options on 2 separate pages for reasons such as this.
For this instance I believe KI should fix it and credit the account you really intended to.

Not everyone on Wizard101 is going to be remotely interested in Pirates101 since it's a turned based board game with a lot of complicated things added in. When I decided to preview the game I created a completely separate account, not knowing KI was going to link my Wizards accounts automatically to it.

I agree that the P101 should at least be on a totally separate page. I was not happy to see it listed on the main page on my account either.

I realize they are trying to mesh their 2 offered games so they can share crowns and probably member base in general but I think it may be wiser to let the customer decide if they want a pirates account added to their Wizards account

I don't think you are going to be alone in making this mistake.