Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curious about game stats

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Hello Prof Greyrose,

I have a question I'm really curious about:
What percentage of accounts develop a wizard over level 20, 40, 60 & 80?

Even a rough guess would be quite interesting to know.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
RottenHeart on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
Hello Prof Greyrose,

I have a question I'm really curious about:
What percentage of accounts develop a wizard over level 20, 40, 60 & 80?

Even a rough guess would be quite interesting to know.
In my travels of the Spiral I have noticed the crowd starts to thin out in Krock Land, leading me to believe most wizards are level 20 or less. As game play became more difficult my kids dropped out as did most of their friends - by mid Mooshu only 2 played on but not to the end. Mooshu is where I became mostly a solo player, I was still learning the game and my fight style wasn't the norm - hit and run. In DS I got the idea down pat and helped a lot of wizards out but by then preferred to solo.

As you get to higher worlds were help would be nice even switching realms may not even net you that making a multi player game a solo event for a lot of us. That is the statistic I am most interested in - how many are forced to go it alone or even choose to out of having issues finding decent friends or prefer just to be alone.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
I prefer being alone. I'm kind of glad the worlds get less and less crowded but I mostly play weekday mornings and seek out quiet realms. So glad school's back in session. There really wasn't such a thing as a perfect realm this summer. It seemed crowded even in realms labelled perfect.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Northlite on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
In my travels of the Spiral I have noticed the crowd starts to thin out in Krock Land, leading me to believe most wizards are level 20 or less. As game play became more difficult my kids dropped out as did most of their friends - by mid Mooshu only 2 played on but not to the end. Mooshu is where I became mostly a solo player, I was still learning the game and my fight style wasn't the norm - hit and run. In DS I got the idea down pat and helped a lot of wizards out but by then preferred to solo.

As you get to higher worlds were help would be nice even switching realms may not even net you that making a multi player game a solo event for a lot of us. That is the statistic I am most interested in - how many are forced to go it alone or even choose to out of having issues finding decent friends or prefer just to be alone.
you now you can ask friends with memberships to come help you mabye if they are almost to that world or not it is nice to have a little help sometimes. my friends ask me for help all the time in mooshu and my highest world is marley bone and all i really need to do there is stuff in the museaum like big ben, other than that all i need is kenstingtonand, belive it or not, i have comepleted kensting ton with some friends. i helped my friends with the tree of life in mooshu a couple times. but the point is you dont need people that have that world you just need friends with memberships

Jasmine UnicornSteed level 36