Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help chimera pet hatch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Hi, I would really like a chimera pet as its my favourite looking monster/spell in the game, so could some nice soul please hatch one with me, I only have a jade oni to hatch with btw. Would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou :)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
wizey23 on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Hi, I would really like a chimera pet as its my favourite looking monster/spell in the game, so could some nice soul please hatch one with me, I only have a jade oni to hatch with btw. Would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou :)
Unless you're Balance you won't be able to get a true Chimera pet... they are Balance school only. But, there are hybrids available that you could use... you just need to research what combinations are needed to hatch them.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I am balance school, so does that mean i can hatch with someone that has a chimera to get one?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
wizey23 on May 20, 2016 wrote:
I am balance school, so does that mean i can hatch with someone that has a chimera to get one?
Theoretically I suppose you could. I think so but I don't know for sure so I won't speculate. I know you'll eventually get it as a school pet but it's at a relatively high level.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2014
I am pretty sure you can hatch and get the chimera that is for balance school only. Personally I have seen some low levels running around with high level school only pets with healing talents and stuff like that-so they must have hatched to get those talents. So yeah Im 99.9% sure you can hatch for that chimera