Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crown vs gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
i see a lot of posts about people talking about this or that should or could be exchanged for gold in crown shop items and yes i think it its a good idea some mounts, furniture sets, and castles can be bought with gold instead of just crowns so why isn't for example elixirs & hoard/snack/booster packs

few examples prices vary
energy elixir 250 crowns= 2,500 gold
hatching elixir 150 crowns= 1,500 gold
packs @399 crowns = 4,000 gold
mega snack pack 2,500 crowns = 25,000 gold
this way everyone can enjoy them and actually EARN them instead of standing around in commons begging for gifts, and those who play a lot (gardeners/pet trainers/ team assistants/crafters) can get what they need to build up their items better to help do their things easier

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
1teddybearz on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
i see a lot of posts about people talking about this or that should or could be exchanged for gold in crown shop items and yes i think it its a good idea some mounts, furniture sets, and castles can be bought with gold instead of just crowns so why isn't for example elixirs & hoard/snack/booster packs

few examples prices vary
energy elixir 250 crowns= 2,500 gold
hatching elixir 150 crowns= 1,500 gold
packs @399 crowns = 4,000 gold
mega snack pack 2,500 crowns = 25,000 gold
this way everyone can enjoy them and actually EARN them instead of standing around in commons begging for gifts, and those who play a lot (gardeners/pet trainers/ team assistants/crafters) can get what they need to build up their items better to help do their things easier
Prices are very cheap, getting 4k gold isn't very hard for a max wizard and at max gold they can buy ~110 packs which is way too op. Energy elixirs and hatching elixirs are too cheap also, I can train a pet non stop with those prices.

Lvl 110
Lvl 32
Lvl 25

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
I actually like this idea! It's not a good idea for crowns to be bought with gold, but I definitely think that more items in the crowns shop should be available for gold!