Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Unique Mobs in the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
Hi everyone,

im new to the message boards ( having taken a VERY long hiatus from the game) and since i'm not sure if it's been done already, i was wondering:

In this newly expanded and very diverse and wonderful world of ours, what do you think are the most unique and/or creative mobs that KI has come up with for us to fight in game?

some rules:
  • it doesnt matter if the mob is main/side quest. it doesnt even have to be in a quest to count (this means secret bosses are allowed). as long as you can fight it, it counts
  • unique means that the mob's design hasn't been used before, and (so far) hasn't been used since (colour swaps and school mutations don't count). Moreover, if a simmilarly designed mob can be found, neither is unique.
  • some exceptions will apply but these can be ironed out at another time.
  • all nominees will be subject to discussion by the community as a whole
  • rules are subject to change by popular demand if proven relevant to discussion.

the point of this thread is to highlight the fascinating and exciting things that the KI team has come up with and sprinkled throughout the spiral.

please dont hesitate to ask about clarification of any rules you dont understand. and if you want to ask me anything feel free and i'll answer where i can
also, please note, i have not finished the game, nor am i even close but that shouldnt anyone from talking about things in the later parts of the game, im fairly up-to-date but im not the final decision maker on these matters, i'll leave that to all of you.

(note that there will be spoilers throughout this thread about mobs encounted throughout the spiral. enjoy at your peril.)

My nominee:

Calypso in the crustacean empire in celestia. havent seen anything like her before. a pretty unique encounter for sure

anyway, thats all i have to say for now.have fun, discuss amongst yourselves and keep the spiral safe.

Hunter Dragonwielder lvl 74
Hunter Darkshield lvl 65
Hunter Stormhorn lvl 55

Hero
May 07, 2015
my nominee is malistaire the undying from darkmoor i mean come on

Survivor
May 11, 2009
sun girl1122 on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
my nominee is malistaire the undying from darkmoor i mean come on
cant argue with that

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I have to go with the Painted Cave Monster in Zafaria. It's like fighting a doodle.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Council of Hunter on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
cant argue with that
right!