Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge for Loremaster spells?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

Just a thought, but I would like to see a badge for those who possess all the Loremaster spells - regardless of how they were obtained - either by questing or crafting. This would be a badge given out ONLY if you have ALL of the Loremaster spells. It might say something like: Litterarum LoreMaster, or roughly "LoreMaster of Letters" - a badge of distinction.

This might help stimulate some interest in crafting since that does appear to be the easiest way to pick up these spells. And for those who might not really think all that much of the spells, my perspective is a little different. I have all of (won some, bought some) the mastery amulets. These spells can be very powerful considering they are mostly four and five pip spells. I use them all the time. Stack a few blades and an occasional critical and they do some pretty nice damage. Comments and thoughts welcome. Thanks All.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
CUTEHORSEY on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

Just a thought, but I would like to see a badge for those who possess all the Loremaster spells - regardless of how they were obtained - either by questing or crafting. This would be a badge given out ONLY if you have ALL of the Loremaster spells. It might say something like: Litterarum LoreMaster, or roughly "LoreMaster of Letters" - a badge of distinction.

This might help stimulate some interest in crafting since that does appear to be the easiest way to pick up these spells. And for those who might not really think all that much of the spells, my perspective is a little different. I have all of (won some, bought some) the mastery amulets. These spells can be very powerful considering they are mostly four and five pip spells. I use them all the time. Stack a few blades and an occasional critical and they do some pretty nice damage. Comments and thoughts welcome. Thanks All.
I am a badge junky so any and all suggestions for new badges are fine by me. This would definitely be a rare badge. I have all fourteen of the spells with my Balance wiz and every one was a drop (Ninja Pigs from Koto). I can't say that I use them all... in fact, there might be a few I've never used... but it's nice to know that I have them if I ever need them. Once I got to DS I farmed a few times every day for a period of about six months and, of course, the Loremaster spell was the last one I got. Well worth the wait! And even now that my Balance wizard is about to head to Polaris I still jump in there with the Loremaster a few times a week, just for fun.
So a big thumbs up to this idea... a badge I would proudly wear.
I would like to suggest an alternate name:

Redemptura Ad Nauseam