Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Artorius

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Hi people I need help with a spell. I am a level 88 and I already completed Avalon, I am aware you need to be a level 90 to get it but will I be able to get the spell later on ICE

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
You do know the quest "Letters of Light" is the beginning quest of the Khrysalis storyline right? That means you have to be done with Azteca to get it. Whoever told you "It's a level 90 spell" was completely wrong. The spell has nothing to do with level. You could be level 98 halfway through azteca, you still don't get it.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Garret AshFlame on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
You do know the quest "Letters of Light" is the beginning quest of the Khrysalis storyline right? That means you have to be done with Azteca to get it. Whoever told you "It's a level 90 spell" was completely wrong. The spell has nothing to do with level. You could be level 98 halfway through azteca, you still don't get it.
they meant it as "its a 90 spell" because when azteca came out, the level cap was 90, so when most people got the spell, they were lvl "90"

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
I just heard you need to be level 90 to get the spell. I thought you got it and the end of Avalon, but I was only and level 86 when I finished it. So now I have to finish Azteca -.- x sigh x but I am almost done anyway.