Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you for the astral schools!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
I just wanted to go out and thank kingsisle for making the astral schools in the first place. Star gives me a simple boost for ocassions that I require a little bit of help, Makes my spells hit WAY more harder and Makes me adapt to SO may situations you can't imagine (with the given fact that i only have 2 pholymorphs for now!)

You have no idea how much I've been needing the astral schools. Anyone else felt the same when they were first introduced to you?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 55

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
lifedude2002 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
I just wanted to go out and thank kingsisle for making the astral schools in the first place. Star gives me a simple boost for ocassions that I require a little bit of help, Makes my spells hit WAY more harder and Makes me adapt to SO may situations you can't imagine (with the given fact that i only have 2 pholymorphs for now!)

You have no idea how much I've been needing the astral schools. Anyone else felt the same when they were first introduced to you?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 55
Moon Magic is weak, I do not suggest continuing your training in it

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Moon Magic is weak, I do not suggest continuing your training in it
Excuse me? Moon magic is not weak. People claim it's weak since they have no idea on how to use it.
A gobbler wont increase your attack, because it's ment to tank.
A mander wont increase help in solo, because it's for team play.

Just because people use the pholymorphs the wrong way doesn't mean they're weak. It's like saying is weak because of it's low health; Yes it is! because it is intended to attack, not defend.
That's why i say is NOT weak. If you can use it correctly ( just like the and school ) you can be very powerful with it.

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 55

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
lifedude2002 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Excuse me? Moon magic is not weak. People claim it's weak since they have no idea on how to use it.
A gobbler wont increase your attack, because it's ment to tank.
A mander wont increase help in solo, because it's for team play.

Just because people use the pholymorphs the wrong way doesn't mean they're weak. It's like saying is weak because of it's low health; Yes it is! because it is intended to attack, not defend.
That's why i say is NOT weak. If you can use it correctly ( just like the and school ) you can be very powerful with it.

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 55
I am quite certain what Rachel meant is that later game moon magic becomes obsolete.

Later game you have more stats than the moon beasties do.

So by the time you reach Azteca or so won't help a bit.

The rest are great though!

Just my two cents.

Signed,

PIEandPI