Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Planting Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,
I have a buggy situation on one of my Red Barn Farms that even the Wizard101 customer service staff seem to be unable to figure out. After planting four plots of King Parsleys I discovered that some of the plants came up as being housing items when I ran my curser over them. Items like worn shovel, work hammer, bubbling cauldron, and star chalice. Interestingly enough they were items that were placed somewhere on the Red Barn Farm grounds. I could not give my plants water or other needs because they did not come up as plants. I have never stacked plants on this property. The other odd thing is that there are items outside that I have not been able to pick up and put in my shared bank. When I pick them up and go into the house and open the chest to put them in my shared bank they are no longer in my backpack, but back outside.

If anyone has had this problem and found a solution please let me know.

Thanks!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Amber Goldbright on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
Hello,
I have a buggy situation on one of my Red Barn Farms that even the Wizard101 customer service staff seem to be unable to figure out. After planting four plots of King Parsleys I discovered that some of the plants came up as being housing items when I ran my curser over them. Items like worn shovel, work hammer, bubbling cauldron, and star chalice. Interestingly enough they were items that were placed somewhere on the Red Barn Farm grounds. I could not give my plants water or other needs because they did not come up as plants. I have never stacked plants on this property. The other odd thing is that there are items outside that I have not been able to pick up and put in my shared bank. When I pick them up and go into the house and open the chest to put them in my shared bank they are no longer in my backpack, but back outside.

If anyone has had this problem and found a solution please let me know.

Thanks!
I haven't had this problem but, just a thought, have you tried moving them to your attic? Maybe trying something like that could reset the items.
Or maybe try picking them up through the attic menu itself and then go inside to place them.
Good luck.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011