Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Per Boss?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2015
Defeating Bosses are pretty hard, i have to defeat them over and over to get XP, so why not earn crowns everytime
we defeat a boss? cause i think that having to watch videos over and over just for 10 crowns is kind of time consuming. id have to watch over 900 to get this really cool mount that i want, and i really don't think thas a fair amount to be paid... So, we should earn crowns per boss we defeat, so we get XP and Crowns too, AT LEAAAST 50 each time.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Fifty is to much for every boss, in Polaris you should be rewarded with 100 crowns per boss fight but for people in wizard city it is too overpowered

is

Wolf ice bringer 63 Ryan hawk forge 45 Logan Sand sword 21 Kevin ghost shade 19 Wolf shadow shield 12 Logan sand hammer 10 had to name all of my wizards.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
As much as I love free things, I would have to vote no on this idea.

This is because crowns are one of the main fundings for Kingsisle entertainment, and to give away hundreds and thousands of crowns to millions of players would see a very large cut in their paychecks.

I don't know how it is for their staff, but for many businesses I've worked for, my pay and hours have been cut at my job when the company does not do well.

I love Kingsisle and its hardworking staff, and hope that they have comfortable pay (enough for bills, vacation time, sick pay, etc). Therefore, I cannot support this idea.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
100 crowns is a lot. What about the amount of crowns according to the boss's rank?

Survivor
May 08, 2012
Ellie Goldenheart on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
As much as I love free things, I would have to vote no on this idea.

This is because crowns are one of the main fundings for Kingsisle entertainment, and to give away hundreds and thousands of crowns to millions of players would see a very large cut in their paychecks.

I don't know how it is for their staff, but for many businesses I've worked for, my pay and hours have been cut at my job when the company does not do well.

I love Kingsisle and its hardworking staff, and hope that they have comfortable pay (enough for bills, vacation time, sick pay, etc). Therefore, I cannot support this idea.
I'm going to have to go with Ellie on this one. If this were to happen not only would KI loose out on residual income, but every single op wizard would just farm there thus bringing trolls and lots of drama. I agree thumbs down on that.