Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Here are some spells I came up with (except for the storm, my brother came up with that one)

A death spell:

Disloyal

A rat comes out of a sewer thing I forgot what they are called... a bunch of other rats come out after, then a giant rat with a crown and a golden staff comes out heals all team members 800 BUT deals 800 damage to the caster

Or mass feint +75% on all enemies and +125% on the caster

Life:

Forest hawk

There is a forest.... a giant green hawn comes out of the trees sees your oponents then, pecks, hits with their wings, and hits with talons... deals 1300-1400 damage to all

Storm:

Squid shock

An ocean then tentacles come out of the water till a squid eye also appears, he hits an enemy for 2000-2150 damage steals 1 pip -25% accuracy and removes 1 blade and 1 shield

Balance:

Sand snake

Just a desert... till the sand starts to move a GIANT snake comes out of the sand hisses at your oponents then goes under ground comes up and strikes them does 900-1150 damage steal 1 blade from each and turns it into a balanceblade (40% stormblade to a 40% balanceblade)

Ice:

Avalanche

A giant mountain, a hare walks over and the snow starts to fall, starts rolling into a giant snowball and hits each enemy for 900-1000 steal 1 ward from each and stun for 1 round

Myth:

Harpy

A harpy is flying around, spots an enemy flies toward with great speed! hits for 1500 damage and discards 1 attack from the other players hand

Fire:

Forestfire

There is a forest, a Sunbird flies over, sets it on fire, trees start to fall, one lands on a player deals 750 and does 900 over rounds

SHADOW!

Shadow rogue

FIRST ROUND +10% damage and 5% pierce SECOND ROUND +50% damage and 30% pierce THIRD ROUND +90% damage 1/16 of the damage you do with the spell you take SHADOW FORM ENDS ONCE YOU ATTACK

SUN

Humongous

+325 damage to a spell

MOON

Polymorph teacher (depends on school)

You get a polymorph from a side quest line where you turn into your teacher depending on your school (Death polymorph to dworgyn) with the spells that death wizards have at that lvl

STAR

+15% accuracy +15% damage +15% EVERYTHING! EXCEPT FOR CRIT AND BLOCK THOSE ARE +125 EACH

I hope you like them, it took me a while on one the Myth one. Tell me which is your favorite.

Oh, and every spell (except shadow, and the astral ones) cost 7 or 8 pips and 2 shadow pips, and shadow rogue is 3 shadow pips

Delver
May 12, 2012
I love it! What level would you get these spells at? I'm guessing in Polaris... Whatever level it is, I'd buy millions of treasure cards!!

~ Allison Dragongem

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Yeah, it would be Polaris, or maybe the next world, I just hope they actually get into the game, I spent days thinking of them I EVEN USED SOMETHING TO ANIMATE THEM Sadly I forgot to save it.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
What about teacher spells? Each of them would cost 5 pips.

Halston Balestorm
705-755 damage and remove 1 positive blade.

Dalia Falmea
225 damage+360 damage overtime for 3 rounds.

Lydia Greyrose
425-485 damage and -55% damage shield to self.

Moolinda Wu
360-435 damage and +30% outgoing heal to self.

Cyrus Drake
575-645 damage and remove 1 positive ward.

Dworgyn

375-440 and -65% outgoing heal.

Aurther Wethersfield(I think I misspelled that)

495-585 and +25% outgoing damage to self.

Alhazered(I think I misspelled that)

125, and damage.

Delver
May 12, 2012
QuinTheDeathWiz on Oct 24, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, it would be Polaris, or maybe the next world, I just hope they actually get into the game, I spent days thinking of them I EVEN USED SOMETHING TO ANIMATE THEM Sadly I forgot to save it.
It would be so cool if they were in the game

What did you use for the animations?

~ Allison Dragongem

Delver
May 12, 2012
Gammagoid on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
What about teacher spells? Each of them would cost 5 pips.

Halston Balestorm
705-755 damage and remove 1 positive blade.

Dalia Falmea
225 damage+360 damage overtime for 3 rounds.

Lydia Greyrose
425-485 damage and -55% damage shield to self.

Moolinda Wu
360-435 damage and +30% outgoing heal to self.

Cyrus Drake
575-645 damage and remove 1 positive ward.

Dworgyn

375-440 and -65% outgoing heal.

Aurther Wethersfield(I think I misspelled that)

495-585 and +25% outgoing damage to self.

Alhazered(I think I misspelled that)

125, and damage.
Yeah that would be cool. They could come out of the doors of the school building, then wave their hands & a orb shows that represents the color of the school (for example, storm would have a purple orb).

~ Allison Dragongem

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
With my whole story i came up with i thought of 2 sets of spells one set for 128 and for 148 5 pips 2 shadow pips will be cost for 128 and 6 pips and 2 shadow pips will be cost for 148 spells

128 Mirage themed
128 Balance: sand stalker 1350 balance damage balance blade to self stun and black mantle to enemy
128 Death: Undead Raiders 1200 death damage to all enemies
128 fire: The scorch 990 fire damage plus 1090 damage over 3 rounds, every round puts a smoke screen on enemy
128 Myth: Griffon 1200 myth damage to all enemies stun to all and chance of beguile to one enemy
128 storm: oasis 1900 storm damage and remove all shields and steal all necessary blades (storm and balance blades)
128 ice: Glacial Warrior 1150 damage and 420 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies
128 life: Spirit of the forest 1500 healing to all friends absorb to all friends and guardians spirit to player with lowest health

148 Australian skull island themed
148 death: Dark witchdoctor 1500 damage swap half for health and every round after that the player steals 200 from that enemy
148 life: Scallywags treasure 1350 damage to all enemies
148 storm: Monster of the shipwreck 2100 storm damage remove 3 blades
148 fire: Red rocks rage (Uluru) 1450 damage to all enemies and weakness
148 myth: Captain Gunn 1670 damage steal 3 pips
148 balance: Army of the Koalas 1300 damage and weakness
148 ice: The cold hearted: 1580 damage stun for 2 rounds steal 2 pips

and there you go hope you enjoy

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
All of those seem too weak, except the life. I like the ideas.. but they could be stronger.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Delver
May 12, 2012
jordan night blood on Nov 7, 2015 wrote:
With my whole story i came up with i thought of 2 sets of spells one set for 128 and for 148 5 pips 2 shadow pips will be cost for 128 and 6 pips and 2 shadow pips will be cost for 148 spells

128 Mirage themed
128 Balance: sand stalker 1350 balance damage balance blade to self stun and black mantle to enemy
128 Death: Undead Raiders 1200 death damage to all enemies
128 fire: The scorch 990 fire damage plus 1090 damage over 3 rounds, every round puts a smoke screen on enemy
128 Myth: Griffon 1200 myth damage to all enemies stun to all and chance of beguile to one enemy
128 storm: oasis 1900 storm damage and remove all shields and steal all necessary blades (storm and balance blades)
128 ice: Glacial Warrior 1150 damage and 420 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies
128 life: Spirit of the forest 1500 healing to all friends absorb to all friends and guardians spirit to player with lowest health

148 Australian skull island themed
148 death: Dark witchdoctor 1500 damage swap half for health and every round after that the player steals 200 from that enemy
148 life: Scallywags treasure 1350 damage to all enemies
148 storm: Monster of the shipwreck 2100 storm damage remove 3 blades
148 fire: Red rocks rage (Uluru) 1450 damage to all enemies and weakness
148 myth: Captain Gunn 1670 damage steal 3 pips
148 balance: Army of the Koalas 1300 damage and weakness
148 ice: The cold hearted: 1580 damage stun for 2 rounds steal 2 pips

and there you go hope you enjoy
Love them! I'm excited about my griffon

I'll make a set of Empyrea themed spells for 168.
(Empyrea is a world of sky squids, falcons, griffons, and eagles. Sort of like Aquila. Mentioned on many sites that it could come before Polaris even though it didn't)

• Sky Squid Terror - sky squids come from the sky and attack all enemies 2000 damage
  • Icy Griffon - icy griffon comes from sky attacks all enemies 1800 damage
  • Dark Crows - swarm of dark crows come from the sky 1800 damage to all enemies 500 health to team
  • Falcon's Torch - a falcon comes from the sky with a torch and fires on all enemies 2100 damage
  • Sky Squad - 2 falcons, sky squids, eagles, and griffons attack all enemies 2000 damage
  • Emerald Eagle - eagle comes down from sky and attacks all enemies with trees 2100 damage
  • Zues's Zap - Zues comes from sky and zaps all enemies with a lightning staff 2400 damage

Each one is 8 pips and 2 shadow pips.

Enjoy!

Survivor
May 13, 2012
  • Ember - A simple fireplace is shown, but suddenly, a dark figure appears in the flames, then jumps out at the opponent, dealing exactly 1,000 damage, with an overtime damage of 500 for three rounds.
  • Avalanche - A snowy mountain is shown, and in the background, you hear the roar of a Frost Giant. The sound waves of the loud roar shakes up the mountain, sending down a large avalanche of snow. It hits the opponent, dealing 1,000 damage and Stun for 2 rounds to all.
  • Tornado - There's a dusty field. The wind picks up and goes faster and faster until a large tornado appears, moving towards the opponent until finally sucking them up, dealing 1,500 damage to all. It disappears and lets the opponent go.
  • Big Foot - There's a large forest, and suddenly, two glowing yellow eyes appears from behind a bush. Large footsteps shake the ground, until finally, a creature similar to Forest Lord appears, and roars at the opponent once dealing 500 damage, then roars again, dealing this time 1,000 damage, plus Stun for 2 rounds.
  • River of Immortality - An enchanted river appears, and a spray of water comes out and washes over you and your team, healing all 1,000 and summons a Spirit Armor that absorbs the next 750 damage.
  • Resurrection - Brings one dead ally back to life at full health.
  • Elements Unite - A flame, a snowball, a lightning bolt, a leaf, a skull and a pyramid are separated. Suddenly, they all combine, creating a multi-colored orb that explodes, dealing 1,500 damage to all enemies.
(All of these will cost 6 pips and 1 shadow pip.)

• Titanium - Adds 500 damage to one spell.
  • Invincible - Adds 50% resistance and 50% stun block for 4 rounds.
  • Helping Hand - Summons your school teacher to aid you in battle.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I always have random thoughts for games or spells. These are right off the top of my head. All spells require 7pips+2shadow and are lv160.

Fire: Cerberus, 2000 to all + 2000 over 3 rounds. Animation: Start by seeing a regular fire cat, then it shakes like heckhound. Spontaneously grows the other 2 heads and grows 20 times as big, like Orthrus. Minions get hit by one head, boss hit by all 3.

Ice: Frosty's Vacation, 2200 to all + Stun all for 2 rounds. Animation: Beach comes up, like death's pirate, he's relaxing in a chair under a palm tree. Raises head, lowers glasses, frowns because his chill has been disturbed, doesn't get up, just throws a snowball at each enemy.

Storm: Thunder Clap, 2650 to all + remove all charms. Animation: Storm cloud appears, flashing violently. Ball of lightning drops down, smaller, beard trimmed, older version of storm lord walks in, crushes the ball between his hands, hits enemies like squall bugs but from his hands.

Myth: Coatl Crash, 2350 to all + 35% pierce for team. Animation: Quetzalcoatl flies in and circles around enemy team. Zoom in on face, squints his eyes then tail whips each opponent.

Death: Graves End, 2400 to all-1/2 to health + -65% weakness to all. Animation: Graveyard at midnight, zoom to a single grave, hand pops out, then other, then head and torso of skeleton. Reaches to each enemy and squeezes the life out of them.

Life: Sprig of Spring, 1500 to all + heal 1500 to team. Animation: Fully grown leafy tree, summer changes color, fall changes again then loses leaves, winter covered in snow. Spring comes again, branches fall off and strike enemy team-same happens on other side but heals instead.

Balance: Story Time, 2500 to all + -60% tower shield to all. Animation: Giant book appears, flips through the pages, farmhand with a pitchfork steps out of the pages (still flipping). Stabs each enemy, steps back into flipping pages, book disappears. Shields appear all at once.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014

Christmas tree
6 added 2 shadow pip spell
level 110 side quest
a snow cover ground appear with a tree in the middle a storm of ice and snow start to go around the tree and a gaint snow monster comes out of the ground and takes the Christmas tree and hits everybody with the tree doing 1500-1700 damge over time to enemy and gives frozen armor to everybody on caster side.

Thanks turkey
x pip and 1 shadow pip
level110 side quest
a giant fall tree starts to grow in the middle of the battle filed a small table appears with little polar bear sitting down to have turkey one of the bears go to take a bite then all sunddan a bunch of turkey run out from under the table smashing into the enemy causing 100 heal per pip to caster and 100 damage per pip to enemy

trick or treat
6 pip and 1 shadow pip
level110 side quest
a giant house appears mist around it graves and stuff like that the door opens 3 witch's inside they laugh then cast black magic on the enemy and make it rain candy on the caster enemy lose 2000 health caster gain 1000 health but loses a turn stun block don't matter.

XD i just like to see some hall-day spells

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I was thinking about a new school for spells, like light because of the fact that we have shadow and the whole dark vs light idea of the game. Plus it could bring more blade boosts or even more damages to use. If you think about the idea of a light school, it could be like a ying yang becauuse the symbol stand for a little darkness in light and a little light in darkness.

Brandon Skullblood lvl 61

Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
I originally posted this on the Welcome To The Dorms section but it seems a tad bit more relevant here. [I've also made some edits]

Possible, new , school-specific sun enchantment spells:
I think it'd be nice if all schools had a school-specific sun enchantment spell
Each enchant should add a shadow pip to the cost of the spell it affects

Disinhibition- this enchant forgoes a drain spell's healing properties to double its damage
Impatience- this enchant compounds a DoT spell's primary and overtime damage
Malignance- this enchant turns a spell into an attack
Protean- this enchant allows one non spell to be used with a wizard's power pips
Conniption- this enchant turns a shield into a blade
Conserve- this enchant turns an element-specific shield into a shield
(not sure)- this enchant turns a single hit spell into an aoe

Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
Possible farmable spells that i'd love to see Introduced:

Buzzkill- 6 pips 70+ 595 damage over time to all enemies
Animation: A beehive violently rumbles, stretches and squashes until it breaks in the center of the field.
Honey splashes onto the enemies, inflicting 70 damage to all enemies. The animation continues and bees emerge from the broken hive and simultaneously strike the enemy players.

Piranha Frenzy- 6pips does 50+600 damage to all enemies
Animation: Water fills the battle field, while a small fishing boat centers the pond. The boat is quickly devoured by a ferocious school of piranhas. One piranha nips the enemy to deal 50 damage, and its school follows to deal the additional 600.

Appall- 6pips does 500 damage to self and deal 900 damage to all enemies + stun for one turn
Animation: Red wisps or daggers circle the caster before skewering him/her dealing 500 damage, the basic recoil animation ensues this. An exclamation mark() appears above all the enemies' heads, as they take 1000 damage and receive stun shields.

Lucky Star- 6pips does 550 damage to all enemies, casts vengeance on caster for 4 rounds
Animation: The background is engulfed in a starry, marleybonian sky. Stars fall in the distance, but a closed-up star strikes each opponent. The caster has a starry aura cast upon himself, ensuing the animation.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Okay basically, here I'm replying to everybody after my last reply. It would have a million different messages, so I'm just going to write something here for everyone. And just an fyi, they all appeared in different fonts and highlights, don't know why

KimberlyTheWiz, the animations sound amazing!!! I think the damage is good too!

Hywolf, yeah, they are pretty random :) Cool

King Leo 46, I've always thought about the idea of holiday spells being amazing, too. How about also a fire Valentine's Day one called "Passion from the heart". Don't know what the animation would be, you can come up with that lol

Brandon Skullblood, I like that idea, but then it'd be hard for it to be introduced because shadow has been known for awhile and then there woul be lots of new things to add in. I still would like it in the game though!

Modern Protagonist, I love the idea of farmable spells!!

~ Ali

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Mythali126 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Okay basically, here I'm replying to everybody after my last reply. It would have a million different messages, so I'm just going to write something here for everyone. And just an fyi, they all appeared in different fonts and highlights, don't know why

KimberlyTheWiz, the animations sound amazing!!! I think the damage is good too!

Hywolf, yeah, they are pretty random :) Cool

King Leo 46, I've always thought about the idea of holiday spells being amazing, too. How about also a fire Valentine's Day one called "Passion from the heart". Don't know what the animation would be, you can come up with that lol

Brandon Skullblood, I like that idea, but then it'd be hard for it to be introduced because shadow has been known for awhile and then there woul be lots of new things to add in. I still would like it in the game though!

Modern Protagonist, I love the idea of farmable spells!!

~ Ali
thank you

also i think i got something for it

all the spell would cost 1 shadow pip i mess up on the others lol

passion from the heart
level 110
6 pip and 1 shadow pip
flames start spinning out of control all over the battle filed then they all start to form one giant heart then cupid who would be on a small cloud above the heart see it and shoots his arrow at it the heart exploded lashing at everyone even the your own team your team gets 20% damage boost to all fire spells for next 3 rounds enemy takes 1700 to 1750 damge over time.

July gone wrong
level 110
6 and 1 shadow pip
a bunch of fire works are on a hill with the star night sky then a giant lighting bolt comes out of know were knocking all the fire works over pointing every were they start firing left and right hitting you and your enemy's you enemy takes 2200 this is affected by buffs damage and have -10 damage and you get 1 storm blade and take 1000 damage not affected by buff such as blades or traps for using the spell.

eh i can't think of anything for myth or balance yet maybe next time