Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone give me advice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
someone please give me advice i got the robe from darkmoor, the hat, and the boots but i been farming for four times a day the past two days and i haven't gotten the life staff from malistare, can someone who has the staff of the undying heart give me advice on how to get it? pls?

-Talon EarthWalker exalted wizard out

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
There isn't any specific advice to get a specific piece of gear, as drops are all RNG (Random Number Generator) based, so it's a random drop. I would say to just continue farming Malistaire until you get it, I know from experience that it can be a struggle, and that last Item you want is usually the hardest.

Michael StormFist
Level 100

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
sup dude123 on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
someone please give me advice i got the robe from darkmoor, the hat, and the boots but i been farming for four times a day the past two days and i haven't gotten the life staff from malistare, can someone who has the staff of the undying heart give me advice on how to get it? pls?

-Talon EarthWalker exalted wizard out
all drops are random; you could get your staff in 2 tries, or 20, or 200... or, if you're me, 2000.

i have 3 wizards at exalted, and not one of them has a full set. i farmed for almost 6 months before i saw even one piece of gear, so i wouldn't hold your breath.

-von "given up on dreadmore and waiting for a crafted alternative in the next world" shadowsong
exalted

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Well I don't have the staff from malistaire, but to me, it seems that that is one of the hardest items to get when farming. On my exalted wizards, I have gotten basically everything from the basic gear, athame, life mastery amulet, etc. So far, no staff. With any of the gear though, I think it is just by luck that you get the drops. My suggestion would be just keep farming, or get the fortune teller's eyes.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
luck luck luck.... I farmed darkmoor since live on my fire I got all gear except hat which I crafted out of khrysalis better resist against storm any way my death has full gear from darkmoor but I wear morganthes athame until I get more jewels that is I have omega ring and I have darkmoor ammy I have morganthe ammy and I have exalted life mastery from cronus on my death that's the wizard who got everytrhing everyone else is a trying struggle so in short is a working progress hard to kill no one can stand the power

you will get it honestly though buy terror packs and get eye of soothsayer I like it lol

liam stormbrand representing TEAM BRING IT

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
battleshield461 on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:
Well I don't have the staff from malistaire, but to me, it seems that that is one of the hardest items to get when farming. On my exalted wizards, I have gotten basically everything from the basic gear, athame, life mastery amulet, etc. So far, no staff. With any of the gear though, I think it is just by luck that you get the drops. My suggestion would be just keep farming, or get the fortune teller's eyes.
i don't know about that~ i've gotten 4 or 5 copies of my staff over the past 9 months or so... it's like the only drop i've gotten consistently. still no boots, though.

clearly, malistaire has separation anxiety/wants to see more of me/has an unhealthy obsession with von and her poor balance wizard (kinda like he did in the fan-fic of horribleness, but way less creepy). or maybe kingsisle knows that, if they give me that last piece of gear, that i'll never come back and therefore they'll have to find someone else to amuse them.

dear malistaire~

chillax, dude. i have 2 other exalted wizards who are just as capable of giving extra-special von hugs and battle muffins, so please let my poor sorcerer go. she doesn't like you any more than i do at the moment, and you clinging to her is not going to help your cause.

no love,
-von

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dr Von on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
i don't know about that~ i've gotten 4 or 5 copies of my staff over the past 9 months or so... it's like the only drop i've gotten consistently. still no boots, though.

clearly, malistaire has separation anxiety/wants to see more of me/has an unhealthy obsession with von and her poor balance wizard (kinda like he did in the fan-fic of horribleness, but way less creepy). or maybe kingsisle knows that, if they give me that last piece of gear, that i'll never come back and therefore they'll have to find someone else to amuse them.

dear malistaire~

chillax, dude. i have 2 other exalted wizards who are just as capable of giving extra-special von hugs and battle muffins, so please let my poor sorcerer go. she doesn't like you any more than i do at the moment, and you clinging to her is not going to help your cause.

no love,
-von
dear malistaire~

after i made this post, you gave me my boots; it's nice to see that you (and ki) have moved on and are no longer holding my poor little wizard hostage. the other two of me will see you at some point this week for hugs and battle muffins.

=

-von