Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help questing :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2014
Hello fellow Wizards...
I just started Celestia at a low level.

So, here's the problem. I will not be able to renew my membership when it ends, so I will not be doing side quests. But I need to get as far as I can, and it's just so tough for me to battle the creatures there because well, I'm not ready for them.

If anyone can just quest with me, and help me out, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks :)

-Autumn Star, Level 44

Realm : Ambrose
At Celestia Base Camp

I'll be there for a few hours, waiting for someone to please come help me.
Thanks

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Autumn Star on Sep 3, 2015 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards...
I just started Celestia at a low level.

So, here's the problem. I will not be able to renew my membership when it ends, so I will not be doing side quests. But I need to get as far as I can, and it's just so tough for me to battle the creatures there because well, I'm not ready for them.

If anyone can just quest with me, and help me out, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks :)

-Autumn Star, Level 44

Realm : Ambrose
At Celestia Base Camp

I'll be there for a few hours, waiting for someone to please come help me.
Thanks
I would love to help, I would just like to figure out a specific time to meet, in case we're in different time zones, ect. Thanks and please respond, I would hate to make plans on top of a possible meet date. If you still would like help, that is.

Lenora SkullShade100

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
Maybe you should take a break from doing celestia and start doing all the side missions you can find in the other worlds. Then start doing celestia again when your on a higher level.