Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
there's mounts that i see people using like the leafs and the bats and i would like one but i dont know how to get them i look in the shops and the crown shop but i cant find them please help

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
jkyled5 on Aug 3, 2015 wrote:
there's mounts that i see people using like the leafs and the bats and i would like one but i dont know how to get them i look in the shops and the crown shop but i cant find them please help
Beat Mount Olympus in Aquila, a vendor will show up a close to the dungeon sigil. He sells you crafting recipes for the school whirlwind mounts. Also the new Ultra dungeons have a chance to drop the whirlwinds

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
zeus meowerity and rattle bones exalted gauntlets funny thing is I hosted those gauntlets and my friends got those mounts go figure :P

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
This page lists where to get the recipe to craft them:
http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/school-specific-crafted-mounts/

It also lists all the reagents required for each one plus how to get them. No easy task so I find it fun.

I also think some of these mounts (the ice for sure) are permanent rare drops by using one of the ultra dungeons.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010