Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for any pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
--- lowercase intended ---

hello there. i'm kelly, a balance wizard in need of your help! i'm looking for a pet to hatch with. note: i already have the money, so you don't need to worry about that. but before we start off with what kind of a pet i'm looking for, here is some info:
name of my wizard: kelly
school: balance
location we will meet in: pet hatchery
realm: diego, area 1
pet i will be hatching with: enchanted armament
date and time: we will discuss this when we can cx
my time: est (eastern time)
a pet I want to hatch with: doesn't matter to be honest
if you're going to reply to me, fill out the form above ^^. anyways, here are some pets i'am looking for:
1) balance pet (any)
must have talents: may cast disarm (aka drop it), may cast unicorn (aka unicorn), double balance damage, and universal resist.
2) a fragmented dragon
must have talents: double universal resist and attack, and may cast fairy (aka fairy friend)
3) a unicorn
must have talents: may cast healing current (aka energizing battery), double universal resist, and another healing or may cast (doesn't matter what kind)
4) a random pet that you have (only if you don't have any of the pets above)
pet should have 5 of the following talents (not all; just 5 out of the list), may cast fairy, may cast unicorn, may cast spritely, may cast enfeeble, may cast disarm, may cast locust swarm, may cast healing current, universal critical, universal critical block, armor piercing, balance damage (6+), universal damage (5+), universal resist (10+ total), and may cast balanceblade
if you have any of the pets above ^^, i would love if you would hatch with me! just reply below if you have any questions and if you want to hatch with me :D
- kelly

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
kelly is awesome on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
--- lowercase intended ---

hello there. i'm kelly, a balance wizard in need of your help! i'm looking for a pet to hatch with. note: i already have the money, so you don't need to worry about that. but before we start off with what kind of a pet i'm looking for, here is some info:
name of my wizard: kelly
school: balance
location we will meet in: pet hatchery
realm: diego, area 1
pet i will be hatching with: enchanted armament
date and time: we will discuss this when we can cx
my time: est (eastern time)
a pet I want to hatch with: doesn't matter to be honest
if you're going to reply to me, fill out the form above ^^. anyways, here are some pets i'am looking for:
1) balance pet (any)
must have talents: may cast disarm (aka drop it), may cast unicorn (aka unicorn), double balance damage, and universal resist.
2) a fragmented dragon
must have talents: double universal resist and attack, and may cast fairy (aka fairy friend)
3) a unicorn
must have talents: may cast healing current (aka energizing battery), double universal resist, and another healing or may cast (doesn't matter what kind)
4) a random pet that you have (only if you don't have any of the pets above)
pet should have 5 of the following talents (not all; just 5 out of the list), may cast fairy, may cast unicorn, may cast spritely, may cast enfeeble, may cast disarm, may cast locust swarm, may cast healing current, universal critical, universal critical block, armor piercing, balance damage (6+), universal damage (5+), universal resist (10+ total), and may cast balanceblade
if you have any of the pets above ^^, i would love if you would hatch with me! just reply below if you have any questions and if you want to hatch with me :D
- kelly
Hello! I'm Emma Dreamweaver also a balance I have a couple of pets you may be interested in.

1) Mega Carnation Pixie--1 Balance Blade (30%) card and Balance Dealer (+8%), Balance Ward (+13%), May Cast Balancespear, Health Gift (+110), and May Cast Unicorn. She has May Cast Lotus Swarm in her pool too. This pet comes with 1 Balance Blade (30%) card at baby. She uses her Balancespear may cast often enough (after I attack, after I blade, after I shield, etc) but Unicorn doesn't trigger as often as I'd like personally.

2) Mega Harpy--Pip o' Plenty (+5%), Spritely, Ace Avenger (May Cast Vengeance), May Cast Storm Shield, and 1 selfish. However, this pet comes with 3 spells that are I find helpful as a balance wizard: Spirit Trap at baby, Spirit Blast at adult, and Lycian Chimera (a Chimera that uses 1 head as an AOE) at epic. She uses both of her May Casts frequently too!

Wizard Name: Emma Dreamweaver
School: Balance
Date and Time: I'm free most afternoons (2-6ish) and every evening (after 8pm). I'm usually free all day Saturdays. I'm in PST (Pacific Time--so 3 hours behind Eastern).

Let me know if you're interested in either of my pets!

~Emma Dreamweaver 100

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
I'm very interested in your pet :D (I'm talking about the Carnation Pixie :D)

Name: Kelly
Level: 60+
Preferred realm: Torrence
Where we'll meet: Pet Hatchery of course :P

Maybe we could meet on a Saturday of your preferred choice. I'll be at the hatchery at 8;30 PM EST, which means for you, it'll be 5;30 PM EST :D Is that okay for you? :3

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
kelly is awesome on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
I'm very interested in your pet :D (I'm talking about the Carnation Pixie :D)

Name: Kelly
Level: 60+
Preferred realm: Torrence
Where we'll meet: Pet Hatchery of course :P

Maybe we could meet on a Saturday of your preferred choice. I'll be at the hatchery at 8;30 PM EST, which means for you, it'll be 5;30 PM EST :D Is that okay for you? :3
A Saturday at 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST) works perfectly for me! I know for sure I'll be free this coming Saturday (Saturday, August 1) or the following Saturday (August 8). The next several Saturdays are iffy since I'll have family in town for two and then I'll be out of town for the following two or three. Let me know if either of those days is better for you!

~Emma Dreamweaver 100

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
I can do August 8 :D

Okay so we're going to be meeting at the Torrence Realm, in the Hatchery, at August 8 :)

You'll bring your Carnation Pixie and I'll bring my Enchanted Armament :)

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
5 days until hatch :D Just reminding :)

8;30 PM EST, August 8, Torrence Realm, Pet Hatchery :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I just looked at the date and realized that I was supposed to meet you in the hatchery yesterday! I completely forgot! I was gone at camp all of last week. I have family coming into town this week, but I should be able to get on still if you want to reschedule for this Saturday (the 15th). I'll set an alarm on my phone so I don't forget. I can also get on any day (afternoon or evening preferably) this week. Let me know! Again, I am SO SORRY that I forgot.

~Emma Dreamweaver

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Lol its okay cx

So Saturday the 15th, 8;30 PM EST, at the hatchery in the Torrence realm is fine for you? :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
It should be. I set an alarm on my phone to remind me this time lol. I'll let you know prior to Saturday if anything changes. Again, I'm sorry for this past Saturday...

~Emma

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Sorry to say this so late but I don't need the pet anymore xc

Once again, sorry for saying this so late D: But I hope somebody out there finds your Carnation Pixie useful :D

- Kelly

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I was in the Hatchery in Torrence Realm today from 5:20-5:50 PST before I had to get off for dinner. I'm sorry I missed you again! I'd be happy to reschedule again if you'd like!

~Emma