Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrulhu - What is it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
The new shadow enhanced death spell summons some sort of weird deep sea monster to drain health. Seems pretty straightforward, but what exactly is it? I am putting this in the Khrysalis section because it seems to be from Khrysalis, as it shows Deep Spawn scampering around at the beginning, but what it it? Some sort of horrible monster from the Starfall Sea, it would seem, but the Starfall Sea isn't that odd color, and when sailing it, nothing like Khrulhu is seen at all. Share any theories with a reply.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
benjapoof321 on Jun 6, 2015 wrote:
The new shadow enhanced death spell summons some sort of weird deep sea monster to drain health. Seems pretty straightforward, but what exactly is it? I am putting this in the Khrysalis section because it seems to be from Khrysalis, as it shows Deep Spawn scampering around at the beginning, but what it it? Some sort of horrible monster from the Starfall Sea, it would seem, but the Starfall Sea isn't that odd color, and when sailing it, nothing like Khrulhu is seen at all. Share any theories with a reply.
I think the Khrulhu spell is meant to be a representation of one of "The Old Ones" from H.P.Lovecraft's literature. I'll leave it to you to do the research on it but that's the way I interpret it.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Maybe Khrulhu has something do do with Cthulhu that comes out in "The Call of Cthulhu" by H.P Lovecraft? I just read that on wiki because I heard people talking about it and it sounds similar...