Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can somebody carry me through Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2012
I'm currently a level 51 balance wizard, and I feel severely under-leveled for everything I do. This includes quests in Celestia and Wintertusk. Based on the amount of XP Wintertusk gives, I figure if somebody can carry me through there, then Celestia will be a breeze. Thanks in advance!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I entered wintertusk at the same level. You just need to survive until level 52, buy the wolf's robe, then until 56 and craft the gear. You will be all done. You then enter celestia at about level 57 or 58

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
sammysosa119 on May 26, 2015 wrote:
I'm currently a level 51 balance wizard, and I feel severely under-leveled for everything I do. This includes quests in Celestia and Wintertusk. Based on the amount of XP Wintertusk gives, I figure if somebody can carry me through there, then Celestia will be a breeze. Thanks in advance!
If you haven't already made an account, would be a good idea to make one on Wizard101 Central, which responds better to this type of request. If you do, send me a private message at the username "Genesis", and I should have a character starting on Wintertusk fairly soon that can run through quickly with you.