Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help decide

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I was in celestia and I was level 50 and I was in the grotto and had to fight these ice crabs with 1775 health and so they almost killed me twice so I decided to hold off on celestia until I did wintertusk but now i'm in wintertusk and the first thing I fight is more ice mobs with the same health so my question is.. is wintertusk a level specific world?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nick the wiz on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
I was in celestia and I was level 50 and I was in the grotto and had to fight these ice crabs with 1775 health and so they almost killed me twice so I decided to hold off on celestia until I did wintertusk but now i'm in wintertusk and the first thing I fight is more ice mobs with the same health so my question is.. is wintertusk a level specific world?
Level 50 and over is what Wintertusk is geared towards. However, as an Ice wizard (I am assuming since you are having problems with all ice mobs) I held off until level 58 when I really needed to do it for my next spell and pet. If you skipped a bunch of side quests, now is the time to go back to other worlds and do them to level up. Personally, I'd stick with Celestia. And don't forget to use your prism, and have a fire wand to break any shields on those mobs.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Technically, it's a part of Grizzleheim and not a world of its own. There's no level requirement for Wintertusk, but you have to be at least level 40 as the completion of Ravenscar is required. The difficulty is the same as Celestia.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Honestly, not all of celestial is like those ice crabs. They're just a super over powered mob. Just get help for that quest same with wintertusk (the frost bones are kind of over powered too)