Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks 1st door

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2015
I have the quest "Purlion the Plans" and it says Talk to Baxter in the Ironworks, but the first door isn't opening. I've defeated Nails O'Leary and I've seen the three symbols (Snake, Bird, and the bug) above his door when i defeated him, and i talked to Baxter again, but the first door isn't opening so i can enter the 3 symbols and pull the switch to continue.

Any help?

~Isabella FireWhisper - Level 28 - Pyromancer~

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DrGrinch on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
I have the quest "Purlion the Plans" and it says Talk to Baxter in the Ironworks, but the first door isn't opening. I've defeated Nails O'Leary and I've seen the three symbols (Snake, Bird, and the bug) above his door when i defeated him, and i talked to Baxter again, but the first door isn't opening so i can enter the 3 symbols and pull the switch to continue.

Any help?

~Isabella FireWhisper - Level 28 - Pyromancer~
That one is a little tricky. When you have the three codes, you use them to open that door.

As you walk towards the door, you will see 'plaques' hanging on the wall on both sides of that door.

You must approach each plaque and find the ones with the symbols that you have. As you approach the plaques, they do light up, but if it is the wrong one (not one of your codes), you have to find the right plaque.

After you have lit the correct three plaques, the door opens.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2015
AluraMist2 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
That one is a little tricky. When you have the three codes, you use them to open that door.

As you walk towards the door, you will see 'plaques' hanging on the wall on both sides of that door.

You must approach each plaque and find the ones with the symbols that you have. As you approach the plaques, they do light up, but if it is the wrong one (not one of your codes), you have to find the right plaque.

After you have lit the correct three plaques, the door opens.
Thanks AluraMist, I ended up restarting the entire ironworks dungeon and got though the gate just fine. Not really what happened, but the dungeon wasn't even letting me through the door before you select the correct plaques.