Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Cup

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I would like to talk about the Spiral Cup dungeon, and the limits that are still in place. Specifically, I am wondering why wizards (my storm) that share the same account as the wizard who has the dungeon in their house (my balance) are excluded from using it when porting to a mutual friend. Along those same lines, why can't my storm and balance be on each others friend list so that I can still access my dungeons through housing tours? It doesn't make sense to me since I do own the dungeon. Is there any possible fix for this? Thanks, Amber

Administrator
Hello,

It is not as convenient as what you describe, but it is possible to trade the spiral cup gauntlet through the shared bank. Hope that helps.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jun 27, 2013
AmberRavenSong7 on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
I would like to talk about the Spiral Cup dungeon, and the limits that are still in place. Specifically, I am wondering why wizards (my storm) that share the same account as the wizard who has the dungeon in their house (my balance) are excluded from using it when porting to a mutual friend. Along those same lines, why can't my storm and balance be on each others friend list so that I can still access my dungeons through housing tours? It doesn't make sense to me since I do own the dungeon. Is there any possible fix for this? Thanks, Amber
What I did was create 5 true friend codes and write them down
I then entered the 5 codes , one on each of my other 5 wizards
I now can visit my dungeons through castle tours.

I hope this helps