Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Percent Damage Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Whenever I go to my Spell Book to look at my damage boosts, under storm (the only extra damage I have)
is just a *. I've tried restarting my computer, logging in and out, and nothing is working. If you've experienced this problem before and fixed it, please tell me how. Thanks!

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Are you a generally lower level (under 20)? Your gear has to have a damage percentage before it shows a number. I f you scroll over the star it should say your damage.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
Are you a generally lower level (under 20)? Your gear has to have a damage percentage before it shows a number. I f you scroll over the star it should say your damage.
I'm level 22, and my Robe, hat, and shoes all give me damage. When I scroll over it, all it shows is what gear gives me how much damage. But it won't show how much total.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Talon Sky Song on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
I'm level 22, and my Robe, hat, and shoes all give me damage. When I scroll over it, all it shows is what gear gives me how much damage. But it won't show how much total.
If you check your gear it has to say a PERCENTAGE of damage before the star goes away

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Your gear probably gives you flat damage instead of %. Most low level gear does. That means it'll give your spells that exact amount of bonus damage, while % damage makes your spells do for example 15% more damage than it says on the card.