Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure cards/ unable to use!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
Hello! I cant seem to use my treasure cards! I click the draw button but nothing happens! I have a card in hand then click the draw button but, once again, nothing happens! I hope you can help! Thx!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TeamLeo739 on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
Hello! I cant seem to use my treasure cards! I click the draw button but nothing happens! I have a card in hand then click the draw button but, once again, nothing happens! I hope you can help! Thx!
Did you remember to load your Treasure Cards into your deck?

When you are in the game, press "p" to see your spell deck.
Then click on the last tab at the top of the page. It is a "yellow Treasure Card" image.
That will show you the Treasure Cards, and just like the regular spells, you must click on a Treasure Card to make it appear in your deck (and it will show on the left side of that page too).

Once you load the Treasure Cards in your deck, then when you are in a battle, you must "discard" (right-click) a regular spell first, then you can click on the draw button for a Treasure Card.

Hope this helps.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
TeamLeo739 on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
Do you have enough pips to use the card?

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Did you put your treasure cards into the deck you are using? When you go to your deck there should be a yellow card button. Look under that to double check that your treasure cards were put into your deck.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
AluraMist2 on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
Did you remember to load your Treasure Cards into your deck?

When you are in the game, press "p" to see your spell deck.
Then click on the last tab at the top of the page. It is a "yellow Treasure Card" image.
That will show you the Treasure Cards, and just like the regular spells, you must click on a Treasure Card to make it appear in your deck (and it will show on the left side of that page too).

Once you load the Treasure Cards in your deck, then when you are in a battle, you must "discard" (right-click) a regular spell first, then you can click on the draw button for a Treasure Card.

Hope this helps.
Ahhh I know what I did wrong! I didnt right click the regular spell! I always left click! Man I can be soo dumb sometimes! Thank you AluraMist2!

Team Leo Diviner Lvl 14

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
TeamLeo739 on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
Ahhh I know what I did wrong! I didnt right click the regular spell! I always left click! Man I can be soo dumb sometimes! Thank you AluraMist2!

Team Leo Diviner Lvl 14
Ahhh I remember when I did that. Hunter the noob was so bad lol.