Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Bazaar Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
At the bazaar, I was thinking we could have a section for selling and buying garden treasure cards. I'm on right now, and was thinking that I need some miniature bloodbats for my grapes of wrath.-Ian IceleafL.V.21

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
smart idea never thought about that I agree we should have one

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
maybe we should also have a level search... I, when I level up five levels, I go to the Bazaar and look for gear that's my new level. When I get to higher levels, there will be so many to look through, and I wish I could search for all level 30 wands for example.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The cards are really only available once a year except in the Wyvern Hoard Pack.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I would really love this! I have always wondered why there is not a tc garden shop. I don't garden, so why can i not just sell them and get the coin i need?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Makes sense to me. Helps gardeners, and for those of us who don't need our cards, it would save us from having to do a ton of rightclick+delete.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Ian Pokemon999 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
maybe we should also have a level search... I, when I level up five levels, I go to the Bazaar and look for gear that's my new level. When I get to higher levels, there will be so many to look through, and I wish I could search for all level 30 wands for example.
We already have that. Select wands, check the usable box, and then click on the lvl box twice to show the highest level usable wands first.