Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ideas!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
I have an idea for wizard101 and I wanted to share it with kings isle but the ignored it I would like to say my idea. It was too have ( with the new world) dual pets like you would have two mega pets and you would have to craft collars and then you can go and get a special pet combiner and you combine the pets to make cool hybrid pets and the hybrid pets would have both the pets talents on it. But when you have a flying pet and a walking pet the hybrid would have wings on the base pet. There is a base pet and a add on pet so the base pet would be the main looks while the add on pet well adds on new looks to the base pet. sincerely Morgrim Battle caster

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
hman2200 on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
I have an idea for wizard101 and I wanted to share it with kings isle but the ignored it I would like to say my idea. It was too have ( with the new world) dual pets like you would have two mega pets and you would have to craft collars and then you can go and get a special pet combiner and you combine the pets to make cool hybrid pets and the hybrid pets would have both the pets talents on it. But when you have a flying pet and a walking pet the hybrid would have wings on the base pet. There is a base pet and a add on pet so the base pet would be the main looks while the add on pet well adds on new looks to the base pet. sincerely Morgrim Battle caster
This already exists dude.