Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where would you live in the game?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Hey all.. I was sitting here thinking that I would LOVE to live in the Last Wood. I love the little hobbit like homes they have and it is just a pretty little place! Anyone else have a place they would like to live in the game??

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hmm I would love to live in the wild or stone town, or maybe around Big Ben in reagents square or zamuda. I can't decide lol.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
I would live in Marleybone. It reminds me of a subculture, google image search steam punk couture and you will know what i mean :)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Mooshu. It's just so beautiful there.

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little

Defender
May 06, 2011
I'd live in Avalon, since for some reason when I reached Avalon I just blurted out "I love Avalon!" I would probably live in Abbey Road.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
the necropolis (or anywhere in dragonspyre). or maybe lake shore (avalon). i like dark and weird.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Probably Caer Lyon in Avalon... that'd be cool :)

Survivor
May 28, 2014
Grizzelheim. Cool forests, waterfalls. Very pretty.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Probably in Marleybone or, obviously Wizard City.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Crescent Beach in Khrysalis. Sun, sand and an ocean view.
You can't beat it.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
I would live in the serene Mooshu, high up in the cultural tree of the Baobab Crown or in a small cottage in Avalon.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Sunken City. I like to be alone where nobody can bother me

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Well, the farthest ive been so far is grizzlehiem and id definitely love to live there.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Delver
Mar 05, 2013
With Belladonna Crisp. Wither she goest, there goest I.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I would live either in Avalon (Abbey Road) or in Grizzlehiem!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
I would love to live in Mooshu or on the Floating Land in Celestia. I love the beauty of those two places. Or The Savannah in Zafaria. Just like Africa.

-Lucas Firedust

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Idony09 on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey all.. I was sitting here thinking that I would LOVE to live in the Last Wood. I love the little hobbit like homes they have and it is just a pretty little place! Anyone else have a place they would like to live in the game??

Oh my gosh, me too! I would love to live in the Last Wood. There's just a lot of nature there and I do love nature. Lol, I would have some sort of mushroom home....?

ExaltedHarbinger of Light

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I would love to reside in Colossus Boulevard.
I'm an ice wizard and Colossus Boulevard just seems fit for an ice wizard looking for a small town to reside in. I also like the fact that it's right next to the Shopping District!

Suri DreamSong

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I might also have a vacation home in Tartarus so I can watch people celebrate when they get the gear or the amulet.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Either Mooshu or Wysteria. They're both just so pretty! And Wysteria's probably my favorite world :)

Melissa Daydreamer

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
hmm...I would live in...*drum roll* Marleybone! I just love that place, even though it was the first world I started hating getting into battles.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Wow. That's kind of hard.

There are so many cool places, but my first choice would be Wizard City just because I've been there the longest and it's just the home spot for every Ravenwood wizard. I would probably live in Firecat Alley because I'm a Pyromancer, and I also just really like the autumn-y colors.

But after I go to Ravenwood, I'd either live in Marleybone, Grizzleheim, or Avalon.

Avalon just seems really cool. Like, anywhere in Avalon.

In Grizzleheim, I would want to join a wolf pack and live with the wolves xD.

Marleybone is awesome, and the aparments and stuff are cool. The whole city is beautiful. It would just be hard to live in a place where it's always night ._.

I think Aquilia or Wysteria would be cool too.

Bailey Skullvault, Legendary Pyro

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
Marleybone its a london parady and all the big buildings i would live near the museum