Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the point of Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I mean whats the point in going there? Avalon, by far, is my favorite world, but after completing Avalon, it just kinda drops out of the story. It makes all that work we did seem kinda pointless in a way. Wasn't the Sword of Kings kind of important in order to defeat Morganthe or something like that, but it never gets mentioned again after Avalon, and we even go back to Avalon to Artourius to get a new spell before Khrysalis. So was Avalon just nothing more than a filler world? Or did I miss something?

Luke SkullDust
Promethean Conjurer

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
coolster50 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
I mean whats the point in going there? Avalon, by far, is my favorite world, but after completing Avalon, it just kinda drops out of the story. It makes all that work we did seem kinda pointless in a way. Wasn't the Sword of Kings kind of important in order to defeat Morganthe or something like that, but it never gets mentioned again after Avalon, and we even go back to Avalon to Artourius to get a new spell before Khrysalis. So was Avalon just nothing more than a filler world? Or did I miss something?

Luke SkullDust
Promethean Conjurer
If you remember that before avalon Morganthe attacked the tower were Gamma was and Merle banished her.He sent us to Avalon so we could get the sword of kings to stop her deck of shadows.
KevinSpellFlame level 78