Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Dungeon Gear Drop Rate Opinion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
So I think the Waterworks dungeon is hard and challenging and i love that! I kind of wish they would raise the gear drop rate just a little because it has taken me 7 times just to get the robe and hood which are really good. Let me know what you guys think of my opinion.

-Eric ShadowCaster level 64 Also like the Spells

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Nick5847 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
So I think the Waterworks dungeon is hard and challenging and i love that! I kind of wish they would raise the gear drop rate just a little because it has taken me 7 times just to get the robe and hood which are really good. Let me know what you guys think of my opinion.

-Eric ShadowCaster level 64 Also like the Spells
I personally am not farm material but there are too many in the game that have no problem repeating instances for the feeling they get when it finally or quickly get the item(s) they are after. They believe they have really "earned" that item that is difficult for many to get.

As long as the game isn't based around every wizard having the best of the best I am ok with it. Some wizards don't farm, craft or pet train so there are a lot of wizards out there with out the best items, these are the wizards dealing with the real challenge of the game and they usually don't go as far as the ones with the best stuff do.

Mary