Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't quest help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I have to main story line quest and the people that I have to talk to are not there. The name of the quest are "The Highway" and "Hollow at the Core". I have downloaded the game several time an I still don't see the people I need to talk to. I have been stuck on this quest for almost a year now please help me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jazz Jazz18 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I have to main story line quest and the people that I have to talk to are not there. The name of the quest are "The Highway" and "Hollow at the Core". I have downloaded the game several time an I still don't see the people I need to talk to. I have been stuck on this quest for almost a year now please help me.
It would help if you could tell us where these quests are...what world?

Also, stop reloading the game as it's not necessary at all.

Your best bet is to email support... which I would have done like a year ago!

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck and unable to finish your quest. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com with your account name, character name and a description of the problem and they should be able to assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
ABOUT TIME JASMINE GOLDENTHORN!!! If I've known you were stuck on this quest for a WHOLE YEAR, even though you took a break from the game pretty much that whole time... After I did. I would of made you get help sooner. I hope your problems is solved soon, so I help you quest some more. Don't be scared to get help because you "don't want to bother them", it's their job!(support)

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
So I was on my wizard last night and at like 12:00 it logged me off saying your character is going under maintenance so I did not get back on till 8:00 and I stilll dont see the people i have to talk to.

Administrator
Jazz Jazz18 on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
So I was on my wizard last night and at like 12:00 it logged me off saying your character is going under maintenance so I did not get back on till 8:00 and I stilll dont see the people i have to talk to.
Hello Jazz,

If you still aren't seeing the quest giver, please follow up with support on the same ticket and they will continue to assist you further. Sorry for the confusion!

community@wizard101.com