Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Hey guys! I just recently picked up the azteca crafting quest and it requires me to get potent trap treasure cards. I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Michael Redfist on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys! I just recently picked up the azteca crafting quest and it requires me to get potent trap treasure cards. I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get these?
It is not available for sale. Hard to believe but --- it's a drop in Azteca.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Potent_Trap

If you are lucky it drops while you are doing normal questing - if you are not lucky you have to farm for it.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Any of the main story bosses in Azteca can drop them, however I find that the secret bosses in all 3 Aquila Dungeons (Gladiator, Squid and Chronos) tend to drop it more frequently.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Michael Redfist on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
I recommend fighting the bosses hidden in the Aquila dungeons. Every once in a while they drop the less common treasure cards like the potent trap your looking for.

Though if you want more specific information try looking on the wizard101 central wiki page under treasure cards and look at the links telling which bosses drop it after you defeat them.
I hope this helps you Michael Redfist.

Sincerely yours Rusher2828.