Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did not receive Storm prism

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2014
I am level 43 and i just found out i was suppose to get a storm prism spell at level 7. I have every storm spell after storm prism including storm blade which one of the requirements is to have storm prism. I have no active quests for it and the storm professor have no available quests for me. Is there any possible way I can get the spell now?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BamaRC on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I am level 43 and i just found out i was suppose to get a storm prism spell at level 7. I have every storm spell after storm prism including storm blade which one of the requirements is to have storm prism. I have no active quests for it and the storm professor have no available quests for me. Is there any possible way I can get the spell now?
You get the quest from Harold Argleston in The Library, not from your Storm Professor. Have you talked to Harold? Details on the quest are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Charge_It_Up

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you didn't get Prism that means you couldn't have learned Stormblade, Water Elemental, Tempest, and Triton either. I find it hard to believe you're level 43 and missed all of storm's spells.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I am BamaRob's friend, he did not receive Storm Prism yet he has Stormblade and so on. He is now level 50 and does not have it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
iNovice on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I am BamaRob's friend, he did not receive Storm Prism yet he has Stormblade and so on. He is now level 50 and does not have it.
How would you know? You cannot see his spell deck. Prism is a prerequisite spell for all those spells I mentioned. If he doesn't have prism, he can't have learned them. Are you sure your friend isn't confusing Storm Prism with Mass Prism which is a much higher level spell?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I am his actual friend, aside from the game. But, he now has Storm Prism so thank you guys.