Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Wavebringer????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
So I was doing the Mossback quest I'm Cured, and he told me to talk to Wavebringer. Ive already done Shiritaki Temple, so I know I have to fight him eventually. I did the dungeon until I had access to Mossback, so everything up to lighting the brazier. I went to where Wavebringer is in front of the dojo, but the weirdest thing happened. His minion was there circling, but he was gone. The arrow just led to an empty point. Do I have to do the rest of the dungeon until I fight him to talk to him???? Please help!!!!

Cassandra Mistsinger Level 44

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cassandra Mistsing... on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
So I was doing the Mossback quest I'm Cured, and he told me to talk to Wavebringer. Ive already done Shiritaki Temple, so I know I have to fight him eventually. I did the dungeon until I had access to Mossback, so everything up to lighting the brazier. I went to where Wavebringer is in front of the dojo, but the weirdest thing happened. His minion was there circling, but he was gone. The arrow just led to an empty point. Do I have to do the rest of the dungeon until I fight him to talk to him???? Please help!!!!

Cassandra Mistsinger Level 44
Yes, you have to do the dungeon up to the point to bring Wavebringer back.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Yes, you have to do the dungeon up to the point to bring Wavebringer back.
Okay, thank you!!!!!