Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
In this topic, this one's gonna be a short one. For all those who LOVE to craft (such as myself), what kind of recipes would you like to see? It could be Gear such as Hats, Robes, Boot, Wands, etc., I could also be Housing Items or even Transmutes. What would you like to see? If it's gear you want, then explain what the gear would give. Remember, I terms of resistance, Kingsisle is ALWAYS trying to prevent the chance of someone becoming immune to all schools. They know that if someone becomes immune to all schools, then they could take over PvP and get to Warlord (with a rank number of around 1,500) an never have a lost because of their immunity so be careful. Also, tell me what level the gear will require and what reagents the recipe would require to craft it. As for furniture, tell me what the piece of furniture would look like and what reagents is required to craft it. Lastly, as for Transmute, tell me what the transmute would be for and what would be needed to make that certain Reagent. Tell me any other ideas too that has to be related to Crafting. I would love to hear them and I personally LOVE crafting and would spend all day if needed on getting the reagents for 1 item to craft or crafting multiple items.