Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Spring

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
This isn't a spell I ever thought I would use, but now I have two moon flowers from Eloise. I have no use for the polymorph treasure cards they give, but the plants are pretty, so I think they'd make nice decorations. I know Second Spring will essentially turn them into decorations (no more needs), but I have a couple of questions:

1. If I plant them in a pot, will I be able to move the pot once they plants are second springed?
2. If I decide I no longer want the second springed plant, how would I get rid of it?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
1) No, once placed, like any other plant you cannot move it.

2) If you no longer want then harvest like any other plant for the elder harvest.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I don't know about the part with moving the plants, since I also use second spring, but if you want to remove the plant.. All you have to do is "harvest" the plant, like you would harvest any plant. Just walk up to the plant and "press X" at the plant, but it comes up an alert about harvesting second spring plant. Just confirm it if you decide to harvest it.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
Danielle EarthWalk... on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I don't know about the part with moving the plants, since I also use second spring, but if you want to remove the plant.. All you have to do is "harvest" the plant, like you would harvest any plant. Just walk up to the plant and "press X" at the plant, but it comes up an alert about harvesting second spring plant. Just confirm it if you decide to harvest it.
Can you tell me how you use second spring? At what point to use it on your plant? I am interested in getting it but i never understood it. Will the plant remain elder looking when you use it? Any help is appreciated

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Lucky Wizard on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
Can you tell me how you use second spring? At what point to use it on your plant? I am interested in getting it but i never understood it. Will the plant remain elder looking when you use it? Any help is appreciated
The spell is really for looks only. It just makes elder plants LOOK like mature, but they don't have needs anymore. So they will just stay mature looking until you choose to harvest them. When you do harvest them, they disappear and give the elder harvest like normal. It's really for people who garden as part of their home decorations.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Lucky Wizard on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
To use second spring, all you do is..

Pick a plant that's elder. It no longer glows that ghostly look when it's elder in second spring mode. It looks like it did when it was in the "mature" stage.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
seethe42 on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
The spell is really for looks only. It just makes elder plants LOOK like mature, but they don't have needs anymore. So they will just stay mature looking until you choose to harvest them. When you do harvest them, they disappear and give the elder harvest like normal. It's really for people who garden as part of their home decorations.
thanks, i am gonna try it on a cheese tree since i love the mice peeking their heads out of it.