Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update the quest Roving Reporter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
I find it rather odd that when you do the beginning quest Roving Reporter given to you by Boris Tallstaff (Sorry if name is wrong.) that the only teachers/assistants that you dont talk to about the classes are Death with Malorn Ashthorn, and Balance with Arthur. I think they should update the quest so it makes you feel to learn all the classes in a more concrete approach. It just seems rather insulting to me for a high level death to see that.

Kane Deathbringer, 95 Death sergeant
Joshua Frostthorn, 10 Ice Warlord

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Ty Lung the Majest... on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
I find it rather odd that when you do the beginning quest Roving Reporter given to you by Boris Tallstaff (Sorry if name is wrong.) that the only teachers/assistants that you dont talk to about the classes are Death with Malorn Ashthorn, and Balance with Arthur. I think they should update the quest so it makes you feel to learn all the classes in a more concrete approach. It just seems rather insulting to me for a high level death to see that.

Kane Deathbringer, 95 Death sergeant
Joshua Frostthorn, 10 Ice Warlord
They should set up a second round of interviews, where you get to interview all the professors and trees, but also Arthur Weathersfield, Alhazred, Mortis, Ashley, Dworgyn and Niles... Perhaps Ashley could help tell you a bit more about fire... Or we could just move her from Dragonspyre Academy to Ravenwood as a second fire tree... She almost seems like a sister to Bernie... Though I would love to bring the other trees back to life... Perhaps one day, Kingsisle will send us back to Dragonspyre to go back and prevent the damage that occurs, and stop Malistare from going evil as well... Perhaps we may even get the power to bring the Death school out of Nightside!