Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

winterbane and pagoda

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2012
kingisle will you plz make winterbane and pagoda switchable through the shared bank i just dont think its fair that i spent 39$ and i cant switch my pagoda or winterbane to one of my other wizards does anyone else agree or are you fine?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I agree completely. We bought these. We should be able to put them in whatever wizard house we want, and move them between wizards as we like.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I've read this suggestion numerous times.

I personally don't care one way or the other, I just get a freind to jump to my house with Pagoda, and log out, then jump to them with my other character...

Also, if you can friend yourself somehow, you can castle tours your alt's home and enter...

That being said, I hear the reasoning for not sharing a house(House inside a bank inside a house)
And I kind of agree with that....
But the gauntlets, are housing items, and in my opinion, Should be able to be banked and shared among your accounts.
You're paying 80 dollars a year to have your account, and you're entitled to 6 wizards.
Why not allow the gauntlets to go into the shared bank??

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Hi, I'm unhappy with my decision to put my Winterbane Gauntlet on my death wizard. I wish we could trade it between wizards! Apparently, we cannot trade it because of "exploitation", but I would hate to spend another $39 on a whole bundle for a single item that I already have.

What do you guys think? Do you think Winterbane should be a Tradeable item?

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I agree with any item you spend crowns should be 'bankable." I got the Winter Wind Castle and the Barn House, and I wish I put them on my main wizard. I get the houses you get at housing vendors not being bankable, but anything you spend your money on should be transferable to any wizard, just like a pet or mount. Hopefully this is something they will fix. I do not see how this will cause "exploitation" because by definination of the word that is what they are doing by not allowing us to do that. The definition is "to make use of meanly or unfairly for one's own advantage" or "to use (someone or something) in a way that helps you unfairly" and how does changing your house help you unfairly?? If anything it's helping them unfairly.